Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince (40293 Views)

Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach / IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by stteejax(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
I no fit modify my own post..its wa o
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by xreal: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
stteejax:
Learnt a lot about this pics...Never give up on your dreams...Anything is possible...just believe

bro. I hail.

dodo....
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by kirchofff(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
princeFAD:

I am yet to understand why many people relate young age to poverty. Does it mean that when they were young they were living in poverty? Definitely no. They have just grown up and they changed physically. Not everytime throw back picture is displayed means poverty.
seconded man......*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by lazborn(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mehn see davido and ice prince sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by petkoffDrake(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Check well... Davido's pix is photoshoped (D one he puts on green)
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by DrGud: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Emmatdayo:
God punish poverty,see iceprince like mai ruwa grin
guy u wicked oh grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
u c wat money can do...? oh father please make me very very rich
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chai, money good oo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by olumalcolm(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ice prince shirt b lik 6yards cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by mosesweb: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg, satan help me tell poverty say i no see any reason why thunder no go fire am.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by mosesweb: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg, satan, help me tell poverty say i no see any reason why thunder no go fire am.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by stteejax(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
xreal:

bro. I hail.

dodo....
orimado..I grt U
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by CaptainRahl(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Emmatdayo:
God punish poverty,see iceprince like mai ruwa grin
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
princeFAD:

I am yet to understand why many people relate young age to poverty. Does it mean that when they were young they were living in poverty? Definitely no. They have just grown up and they changed physically. Not everytime throw back picture is displayed means poverty.
You just poured out all I ever wanted to say whenever pictures like this are tagged Before money and fame.... I just never had the strength cos Nairalanders never learn.... One bottle of whatever you drink for you....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by sean079: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
tuna4servi:
See Davido head be like grinder

Thats Zika virus symptons. Its been in SW for long time but d immunity aint even
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Moz22: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
freezyprinzy:
buh I thought davido was born with a silver spoon na
oh u are surprised u can't find d silver spoon in her mouth? Dude's misplaced it..he now wack with his hands
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Mewhizzp(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmm Ice prince? wizkid looks better, but davido looks like one barawo (thief) we caught up yesterday
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Binsani(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Poverty na bastard.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by SirKay94(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
:ohmmm... poverty bad o

#blessings_follow_me
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Dlorv(f): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Poverty backfire
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by biz9ja(m): 1:18am On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
grin poverty any where u dey ,make thunder fire u back and front.see as u make wizkid resemble barber,davido bricklayer and ice-prince resemble poverty himself.

You got me laughing like a baby
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Davido has never been poor. Change his picture to either tuface or p-square.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by oginga: 4:57am On Feb 12, 2016
See Davido head like bicycle seat.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by encryptjay(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2016
OBO had cash but his song 'Back when' makes me think he wasn't interested in his Dad's cash so he tagged himself as being broke then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by adexdon(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2016
poverty is nt my friend
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by babamadiba(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2016
princeFAD:

exactly bro! Cos i dont think davido has ever lived in poverty.
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by egee(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Mheen dat ice prince shirt sha grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by henrybomb(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
stteejax:
Learnt a lot about this pics...Never give up on your dreams...Anything is possible...just believe

Fresh
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by stteejax(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
henrybomb:

Fresh
+ frosh
Re: Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince by yakubuadeiza(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
dapsoneh:
God purnish poverty, money ti take over

God punish poverty left, right, center, front and back, up and down......money ti takova.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Becomes Amala Ambassador In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.