Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

If Jonathan Had Won 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Had Won 2015 (1820 Views)

Nigeria Won't Have Survived If GEJ Had Won 2015 Presidential Election – Soyinka / If GEJ Had Won I Don't Think The Economy Will Be This Worse. / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by manup: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is the question that came to my mind today, If Jonathan had won the 2015 election, what would have become of Nigeria.
On my way from Port Harcourt, i saw a train running ahead of me.
Before i could pull up my phone to take a shot, we had climbed the over head bridge.
Then my thoughts went to the power we now enjoy its improvement, the building of the highest rice producing plant in Africa, the building of Silos, Auto mobile industries relocating to Nigeria, creation of more universities to provide adequate learning and job opportunities, Youwin, and many others.
Then i felt like if GEJ had won Nigeria, would have stood tall in the world.
God Bless Abua/Odual
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless #GEJ
GEJ, I Love U.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by SHEEGO2015(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
If Jonathan had won

Dansuki will still be busy spending and sharing his national cake

Allison might ve sold nigeria

Mama P will ve bn a goddess

Metuh will ve gotten a new mansion on red sea if not blue sea

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by docadams: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by nobletitus(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Things would have been more worse.....all those trillions will still be breathing in their various bank account.......awon thieves

11 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by nobletitus(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Things would have been more worse.....all those trillions will still be breathing in their various bank account.......awon thieves

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by alrahmanonline(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
manup:
This is the question that came to my mind today, If Jonathan had won the 2015 election, what would have become of Nigeria.
Before i could pull up my phone to take a shot, we had climbed the over head bridge.
Then my thoughts went to the power we now enjoy its improvement, the building of the highest rice producing plant in Africa, the building of Silos, Auto mobile industries relocating to Nigeria, creation of more universities to provide adequate learning and job opportunities, Youwin, and many others.
God Bless Abua/Odual
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless #GEJ
GEJ, I Love U.
Then I pray may God Almighty rule your life as Jonathan rule Nigeria.. Please Say a big Amen

13 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by Flexherbal(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
God would have handled it.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by antispexish(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
If Jonathan had won.

1. Curruption would have been trppled.
2. The trains you saw would have been sold.
3. Our debt would have increased astronomically
4. Contractors would still collect Money and do nothing
5. Tompolo would have replaced nigerian navy.
6. Dezoanni would have been well and ok.
7. Individuals and companies would still be lifting crude oil and paying nothing.
8. We might still be paying fuel subsidy.
9. Inflation of budget would not have been discovered.
10. Add your own.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by vedaxcool(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
If Jonathan had won

Gbam threqd destroyed and mutilated. Oya op recieve. ...

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by vedaxcool(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
antispexish:
If Jonathan had won.

1. Curruption would have been trppled.
2. The trains you saw would have been sold.
3. Our debt would have increased astronomically
4. Contractors would still collect Money and do nothing
5. Tompolo would have replaced nigerian navy.
6. Dezoanni would have been well and ok.
7. Individuals and companies would still be lifting crude oil and paying nothing.
8. We might still be paying fuel subsidy.
9. Inflation of budget would not have been discovered.
10. Add your own.....

Op you must rebutt this, he just indicted your credibility.

5 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2016
The nair will fall to 230 to 1 rather than the unnecessary suffering Nigerians passing through ever since buhari introduced forex restrictions

Soludo and Sanusi have both condemned his policies!

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by 912(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2016
If you still wish this then all i can say is May God help you
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by sweetgala(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2016
manup:
God Bless Abua/Odual
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless #GEJ
GEJ, I Love U.

Jonathan operated a system of white elephant projects , a train system that fails to service the demand of transportation efficiently nor does it integrate into out current infrastructure.

Silos that did not stop the importation of rice , and the rice subsidy which has been said by some to be a greater triangle of fraud compared to the fuel subsidy saga.

Car manufacturing plants which are not institutionally operational. If GEJ really had something positive to give in this case he would have signed off on a major development loan for Innoson, one of our very own to build a modern automated production line and money to get safwety certified. Government agencies would exclusively use innoson products.

GEJ was a fraud and a half, glad he is gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by chriskosherbal(m): 1:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Personal view
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by kayfra: 2:02am On Feb 12, 2016
grandstar:
The nair will fall to 230 to 1 rather than the unnecessary suffering Nigerians passing through ever since buhari introduced forex restrictions

What qualitative or quantitative information do you have to back your assertion?
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by sammyj: 2:06am On Feb 12, 2016
The country would have been in a clueless situation!!!

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by grandstar(m): 2:21am On Feb 12, 2016
kayfra:

What qualitative or quantitative information do you have to back your assertion?

First, he banned 41 products from getting forex from the CBN. This forced the importers to turn to the black market causing the naira to depreciate heavily there

Then he refused to depreciate the naira despite strong evidence to do so. This is why the naira keeps losing value at the black market.

JP Morgan delisting was a vote of no confidence on Buharinomics

He is a genuinely honest guy but his economics sucks

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by Pavarottii(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2016
OP! Shey na all of us dey d change. People commenting go back home to cry, but pretend like zombie like they are, as if they are enjoying the change.

GEJ performed very well.

Let Buhari do his own.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by chinchum(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2016
grandstar:

First, he banned 41 products from getting forex from the CBN. This forced the importers to turn to the black market causing the naira to depreciate heavily there

Then he refused to depreciate the naira despite strong evidence to do so. This is why the naira keeps losing value at the black market.

Have you any thought, Nigeria could run out of Forex, this happened in Venezuela. Venezuela is an oil rich economy like Nigeria, but their economy is in tatters at the moment. Nigeria's foreign reserve is currently at 27 billion usd, and fast depleting., it was close to 70 billion usd at some point in time, we are now at a 11 year low of our nations foreign reserve.
Don't be too moved by what the bretton woods institutions wants Nigeria to do, or even what bretton woods trained individuals think we should do with Naira. We all knew the aftermath of the devaluation of Naira in the early 90's. We are virtually not exporting anything tangible apart from crude oil (90% of exports), the middle class increasing in population means taste for imported goods is increasing, something must give way for us to stay afloat. What is the essence of devalueing your currency, when you are only exporting commodities like oil,and cocoa that the prices are sinking?

By how much should Naira be devalued? How did you arrive at N230? why not N280 or N300?

J.p morgan problem with Nigeria started with GEJ not buhari, although we were delisted in sept. 2015, they had since january 2015 issued threats .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by adjoviomole(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2016
All this APC supporters keep making me laff grin. If Jonathan ws clueless,den Buhari is more dan clueless grin. If PDP was corrupt den APC is super corrupt.

Ordinary budget Buhari n hiss admin cld not get it right....I wil keep saying it. APC and all it supporters are the enemies of this nation.... To all Zombies May God run ur lifes the waay Buhari is currently running Nigeria. Say amen?....bunch of senseless youths,no wonder osinbanjo said u apc youths are not ready for governance. He was right.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
If Jonathan had won, the Rothschild, the JP Morgan, the capitalise of wall Street and federal reverse would have hold grip and become Lords over our economy.

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by Phame: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2016
manup:
God Bless Abua/Odual
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless #GEJ
GEJ, I Love U.
you'd have been more stvpid by now.
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by kliq(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Yam Eaters angry

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by APCcrimes: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
h
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by DONSMITH123(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by keally: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2016
manup:
God Bless Abua/Odual
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless #GEJ
GEJ, I Love U.
. Plus stabilization of the economy, making Nigeria Africa's biggest economy, maintaining a single digit inflationary rate, defeating Ebola in record 2months with a minimal casualty figure of seven persons as opposed to over 100 that have died so far from ordinary Lassa fever. Also blocking leakages by implementing IPPIS and e-wallet and commissioning of about 33 power plants single-handedly including the 8th turbine of Egbin thermal plant that have been out of service for over 20years. Many more. Nigeria rejected Goodluck for badluck. They deserve what they got. It will even get worse because God will severely punish their wickedness and injustice to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by antispexish(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
grandstar:

Jonathan na wizard? Where he go find dollar do that one.
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by banki(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
grandstar:

Senior economist

He ban 41 products that includes tomatoe paste,eggs,chicken,palm oil into nigeria

So that we can create jobs locally and so that the farmers can make more money locally if you like HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL that's what he has done! Rigiko is producing locally atiku has opened his own dangote has opened his own! When you are tired you will stop complaining

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by antispexish(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
banki:

Senior economist

He ban 41 products that includes tomatoe paste,eggs,chicken,palm oil into nigeria

So that we can create jobs locally and so that the farmers can make more money locally if you like HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL that's what he has done! Rigiko is producing locally atiku has opened his own dangote has opened his own! When you are tired you will stop complaining

No mind am, some people think that buying and selling foreign products is the best way to move nigeria forward.
Why should we continue importing tomato when land dey berekete to plant it here.
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by sweetgala(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
[i][/i]
grandstar:

You do realise that the CBN governor is independent of FG overview. He is not a minister who gets directives from the president everyday
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by hazvat(f): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
If Jonathan had won

the 23,000 ghost workers will still be earning their cool pay.

petroleum marketers will still be receiving money for pseudo supply of petrol under the guise of subsidy

the whole of north east would have been eaten up by bokoharam has Nigeria army will have no option than to run for their dear life.

tinubu and ahmaechi would have sought asylum from Eritrea.
Re: If Jonathan Had Won 2015 by akudofarms: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
We would never know undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deplorable Condition Of Saint Saviour Road Benin City. / See What Hon. GBAJABIAMILA Did In Surulere / 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.