Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,476 members, 7,929,570 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (45236 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. still available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. still available. much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. call me or send text to my email address.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Mustack: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. call me or send text to my email address.
I wish you're selling at Ogun state, I would purchase am acre.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mustack:

I wish you're selling at Ogun state, I would purchase am acre.
no we only have land in ogbomosho axis.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. still available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. still much available. it is negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. call me ooooo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. good morning.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. good morning
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. call me today thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. do have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by tmogba4(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yep an acre of land is a land comprises of 6-8 plots depending on the location.
Don't mind the man. He doesn't know it's farmland and they're usually cheaper
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
tmogba4:

Don't mind the man. He doesn't know it's farmland and they're usually cheaper
yes. thanks for your reply.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by tummy009(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
hello nairalanders in the house please help me out on business plan sample or template on plantain farming ... kindly help a fellow farmer out... thanks
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by tmogba4(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes. thanks for your reply.
Uwc boss
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2018
tummy009:
hello nairalanders in the house please help me out on business plan sample or template on plantain farming ... kindly help a fellow farmer out... thanks
kindly check plantain thread on nairaland, the farmers in the thread will guide you or check Word1 thread. he will expansiate it for you .
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2018
tmogba4:
Uwc boss
thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. it is much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested investors that want to purchase their various acres of land, thanks for making enquiries, I'm much available to answer questions that is bordering you. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by captaing59(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Do you have lease option.
I want to buy and also want to lease.
How easy is it to get water for dry season farming.
I heard the terrain of ogbomosho lacks water.
Thank you...
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2018
captaing59:
Do you have lease option.

I want to buy and also want to lease.

How easy is it to get water for dry season farming.

I heard the terrain of ogbomosho lacks water.

Thank you...
no it depend on the terrain of land that you want. some places are waterlogged, why some places are not. you can purchase acres of land as much as you want. you can lease after you purchase some acres of land from us. how many acres of land you want?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested investors that want to purchase their various acres of land, thanks for making enquiries, I'm much available to answer questions that is bordering you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God bless you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.