Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp (1105 Views)

I Need Help Integrating My Blog With Mailchimp (paid Task) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello friends and gurus,

I have tried various email services without getting one I can actually stick with.

Swift mailer, php mailer and the rest of them.

Now, I really think mailchimp will be the saviour of the day. I really need a working newsletter system for my php websites. I can send single emails but I really need something that can handle bulk mails.

Please be of help and drop tips on how to go about mailchimp. I do not really have the luxury of time to go through junks of blogs on Google.

Thanks. Hope we can all learn from this.

*********MODIFIED ***************

What is mailchimp?

MailChimp is an email marketing service and the trading name of its operator, a United States company, founded in 2001.By June 2014 it was sending over 10 billion emails per month on behalf of its users.

The MailChimp service is accessible both via its website and a smartphone app. For some features there is an offline application.

MailChimp began as a paid service and added a freemium option eight years later. It was originally going to be called ChimpMail, but the name was changed after the company discovered that they could not get that domain name.

The company's logo is a chimpanzee, and the site includes numerous chimp-related graphics and humor on its website and in its communications.

As a podcast advertiser, MailChimp also sponsored the launch of Serial, a podcast exploring a murder case over multiple episodes. During the series parodies of Serial have targeted several of the show's aspects, including the podcast's sponsor (especially the meme "MailKimp"wink. MailChimp's role as a sponsor even made it into a spoof of the podcast during an episode from Saturday Night Live.

Source: Wikipedia
Re: Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp by fabulous660(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
I concur, I really like mailchimp.

But what I would really wanna know is if it is possible for mailchimp to automatically send bulksms to subscribers, when you have a new post? If it's possible, how do I set it?
Re: Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2016
fabulous660:
I concur, I really like mailchimp.

But what I would really wanna know is if it is possible for mailchimp to automatically send bulksms to subscribers, when you have a new post? If it's possible, how do I set it?

You have to integrate bulksms service with a seller's API. I don't think mailchimp supports sms.
Re: Everything You Should Know About Mailchimp by Chukatabra: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Although expensive, mail chimp is actually one of the best options out there today... Really.

I was searching for a way to bypass the FX restriction to pay for my MailChimp subscription and found this article. I hope it helps:

https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-pay-for-mailchimp/

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Services-unlimited License, Website Etc / We Install SSL Https Security Certificate On Your Website Or Server At YEMLAT / How Can Someone "Unsuspend" His Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.