Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2953 Views)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by mikigen(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
omron:

May be that is what I will still do self if she continues her Shakara attitude
hahahahahahahaha this OP confuse gan! What other option would you have after trying all the above mentioned? You will be left with this option nau!
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by warripekin(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Op, I read Ur first thread and from all indications, u are into this girl while she seem not to give a hoot about u. Well I have this to tell u. ,1. Women are smart and scheming when it comes to relationships. After the initial excitement, they usually size u up to see if u can meet their demands ( it could be emotional, financial, or call it security generally)
2. If after her assessment of u, and u seem not to strike a cord in the expected areas, she scrams.
3. Whatever it is, Ur body language and Ur presentation of who u are came out poorly on Ur first date. Ur first date is more like Ur interview, assessment date. Questions are asked and u being Ur best marketer, failed woefully.
4. My advice, stay away from her or if u must in insist on winning her over , then Ur approach must change. Like the Americans will say, no romance without finance. So be ready to invest a little on her( that's naija for u) . from what u said, she lacks a browsing fone , take a risk,( she has become Ur business) and buy her a cheap android fone if u can. When u do this, one of two things will happen, she collects , smiles and thanks u or she yells at u ( will likely never happen). Valentine is around the corner, make it a gift. Bear in mind u are only taking a business risk so don't spend more than u are willing to loose.
5. Finally,fix Ur jallopy like u said ,drive by with some hot broad, she must not be Ur bae( contract one of those u.I girls ) and make her sell u fuel while fake bae steps out from the car with effects to go buy water. She will likely get jealous and that will be Ur turning point.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by stevecantrell: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
Dude, stop deluding yourself.

All guys do that at sometime in their life. Its all part of growing up. OP forget that fantasy and face your life. Lol !
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
warripekin:
Op, I read Ur first thread and from all indications, u are into this girl while she seem not to give a hoot about u. Well I have this to tell u. ,1. Women are smart and scheming when it comes to relationships. After the initial excitement, they usually size u up to see if u can meet their demands ( it could be emotional, financial, or call it security generally)
2. If after her assessment of u, and u seem not to strike a cord in the expected areas, she scrams.
3. Whatever it is, Ur body language and Ur presentation of who u are came out poorly on Ur first date. Ur first date is more like Ur interview, assessment date. Questions are asked and u being Ur best marketer, failed woefully.
4. My advice, stay away from her or if u must in insist on winning her over , then Ur approach must change. Like the Americans will say, no romance without finance. So be ready to invest a little on her( that's naija for u) . from what u said, she lacks a browsing fone , take a risk,( she has become Ur business) and buy her a cheap android fone if u can. When u do this, one of two things will happen, she collects , smiles and thanks u or she yells at u ( will likely never happen). Valentine is around the corner, make it a gift. Bear in mind u are only taking a business risk so don't spend more than u are willing to loose.
5. Finally,fix Ur jallopy like u said ,drive by with some hot broad, she must not be Ur bae( contract one of those u.I girls ) and make her sell u fuel while fake bae steps out from the car with effects to go buy water. She will likely get jealous and that will be Ur turning point.
Wow..... Tanx for taking your time bro
I really appreciate
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by spencekat(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
intbizoil:
who gave you advise to still go back and disturb her. As you can see you have reduced your value before her because of continuous pestering. You now disgust her, you better leave her and face your work. Next time you come to buy fuel come with a 2016 model of any ride with your well ironed traditional suit, starched and smelling nice then watch as she turns around to give you more than fuel.
2016 model? grin
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by spencekat(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I tot I told dis op the other Time to go see an ifa priest? Why fuel attendant go just dey humiliate u like dis eh
fuel attendant na human being oo.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by witorwitoutyou(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Wyle me get one babe lately,wey dey disturb me say make I date am,i no gree..within d 1st week we met,she has called me more dan my 3years stinct with my ex has called me on fone.
Op,i always biliv in one tin,What is not urs is not urs#DONTFORCE IT,baba beta babe go come,free dis one jare..Give am space,if she like u,ladies always knw aw to come back and Give u d attn,stop wasting ur time,energy,emotions on what seems hopeless,If it's meant to b,it will
So Gbagbe OP,#GBERA
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. "Patience is used when eating up a hot soup"- Proverb.
This is how u were doing shakara for me till 1 got fed up
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
tasceige:
Communicate with her with the only languages gurls understands, Send her credit first, two days later send her a text. Two days later another text in the morning and night. Two days later send her credit, two days later invite her for dinner.
my man!! Works like Magic..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy Who Wore Tore Boxer To A Date / Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF / My Undergraduate Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.