Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help On How To Buy A Domain Name On - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On How To Buy A Domain Name On (922 Views)

10 Things To Know Before You Buy A Domain Name / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of / VS WordPress.org - What Aspiring Bloggers Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Buy A Domain Name On by henryvirus(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Goodmorning webmasters....i started a site on platform. Now i want to buy a domain name on changing it from abc. to abc.com. now the problem i have is that i used my skye bank mastercard to try and validate the purchase. And it is telling me that there is error in the purchase as issuer might have blocked the transaction. Please how do i go about it? And has any one bought A domain name on wordpress. Please advice.
Re: Help On How To Buy A Domain Name On by resultcase(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
henryvirus:
Goodmorning webmasters....i started a site on platform. Now i want to buy a domain name on changing it from abc. to abc.com. now the problem i have is that i used my skye bank mastercard to try and validate the purchase. And it is telling me that there is error in the purchase as issuer might have blocked the transaction. Please how do i go about it? And has any one bought A domain name on wordpress. Please advice.

I doubt if you'll be able to make purchase with ur card at the moment. I'll advice you purchase a hosting plan and domain, then move ur site to a self hosted platform.

For a reliable host, i'll recommend www.ss6.net
Re: Help On How To Buy A Domain Name On by onlineincome247: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
You can host your site on hostgator please check the site below for more details

perfectwebhostingreviews..com.ng

You can also check this website for best and reliable hosting

www.luztow.com

(1) (Reply)

Website Administration Is Needed / Google Adsense Account With $11 For Sale At A Giveaway Price / 100% Practical Video Editing Training In Egbeda At N49.999k. New Class 9/1/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.