Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tinsel Actress Beverly Naya Reveals Why She Is Still Waiting For 'mr Right' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinsel Actress Beverly Naya Reveals Why She Is Still Waiting For 'mr Right' (822 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Actress Beverly Naya Reveals Why She Is Still Waiting For 'mr Right' by morereb10: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
It is not very good in this part of the world to wait for so long for Mr. Right especially when you enter your 30's but Nollywood actress who is popular for her role as Yaya, in the Tinsel series, has been a force to be reckoned with ever since she made her debut on our TV screens a few years ago.

In an interview with TheBrief.ng, the 26-year-old actress who has been nominated for the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ at the upcoming AMVCA, has opened up on her relationship status, and why she is still single.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

When asked why she was still single, the actress stated that she doesn’t want to end up with the wrong guy. Here’s what she had to say:

“Laughs… It’s not that they are not asking, they are asking. The main issue my mom complains about is that I can be quite picky. I am picky with reasons because I feel like I have a lot to offer. I don’t want to settle down with the wrong guy. What’s the point? You work this hard, you do so much for your life only for you to settle down with the wrong guy! No, it doesn’t make sense to me.

So that’s partly why I’m single. The other reason is I’ve been really busy. I need a guy that understands the nature of my job and doesn’t get so insecure because of what I do. I know the right guy will find me when it’s time. I’m not keeping him a secret, but I am dating at the moment. I am being quiet about that because I don’t think that needs to be in the public just yet.”

When asked about her type of guy, Beverly had this to say:

“You should expect a gentle, handsome, ambitious man who treats me like a princess. A complete gentleman, someone who knows how to treat a lady, dresses well and most likely my ideal man, Amen to that! God, I hope you are listening. That’s what I’m hoping for.”

When asked about her role in her upcoming movie Suru L’ere which is scheduled to be released today, February 12 , here’s what she said: - complete interview at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/tinsel-actress-beverly-naya-reveals-why.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Tinsel Actress Beverly Naya Reveals Why She Is Still Waiting For 'mr Right' by yemoxyl(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2016
O.Y.O is her case undecided
Re: Tinsel Actress Beverly Naya Reveals Why She Is Still Waiting For 'mr Right' by lilmax(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Is she worth it?

(1) (Reply)

See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... / Easter: Mercy Johnson, Hubby Host Widows (pictures) / My Issue With Wizkid,why I Took It To The Police. Linda Ikeji Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.