Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. (655 Views)

Stroke Patient Dies In Lagos After Pastor Stopped Him From Taking Injection / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Total Cure For STROKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. by NIGERIASTROKE: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2016
I must start by letting you know that having a stroke is not the end of your life. I had it when I was 37 years old in 2010. I was like the youngest person ever to have stroke. I was wrong! Even a 12 year old have it! I stayed 1 month in LUTH before I was released to a physiotherapist. I am not ok now 5 years after but I am almost free! One thing you will solve first is the issue of loneliness. All my friends deserted me, my phone only rings once in a week from my aged mother. You walk along the streets alone as nobody want to come near you for fear of getting infected which is false as it doesn't infect anybody. To cap it all, you have lost your job like my friend in Guardian news who lost his job. Well, like I said before, you don't have to kill yourself please. I am a Stroke survivor and I am ready to help you come out of the stroke and live a normal life. Are you in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria? Call: 07031378192 or email: nigeriastroke@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2016
NIGERIASTROKE:
I must start by letting you know that having a stroke is not the end of your life. I had it when I was 37 years old in 2010. I was like the youngest person ever to have stroke. I was wrong! Even a 12 year old have it! I stayed 1 month in LUTH before I was released to a physiotherapist. I am not ok now 5 years after but I am almost free! One thing you will solve first is the issue of loneliness. All my friends deserted me, my phone only rings once in a week from my aged mother. You walk along the streets alone as nobody want to come near you for fear of getting infected which is false as it doesn't infect anybody. To cap it all, you have lost your job like my friend in Guardian news who lost his job. Well, like I said before, you don't have to kill yourself please. I am a Stroke survivor and I am ready to help you come out of the stroke and live a normal life. Are you in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria? Call: 07031378192 or email: nigeriastroke@gmail.com

Make I hear. Hustle just got real.
Re: I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2016
This stroke thing blows my mind. I used to think only people in their 60s upwards catch it till I saw a physically active 28 year old man catch it. Two assumptions I had about the ailment busted in one experience; first that only advanced aged people catch it and secondly that only sedentary individuals do - my friend was an amateur athlete and he still caught a stroke.
Re: I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. by NIGERIASTROKE: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Make I hear. Hustle just got real.
What do you mean? Can you wish yourself stroke?
Re: I Got Full Stroke At 37. See What I Did. by NIGERIASTROKE: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2016
charix:
This stroke thing blows my mind. I used to think only people in their 60s upwards catch it till I saw a physically active 28 year old man catch it. Two assumptions I had about the ailment busted in one experience; first that only advanced aged people catch it and secondly that only sedentary individuals do - my friend was an amateur athlete and he still caught a stroke.
My brother I used to think the same way. In LUTH I saw somebody younger than myself having stroke. I immediately consoled myself.

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Is Deadly . Please Lets Prevent This . / Safety,health&survival Tips In Pictures / Top Natural Pain Killers(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.