Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' (38512 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford / #dearartiste : ID Cabasa Open Letter To Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by pretydiva(f): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dis guy is shameless I swear undecidedwtf
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by kennyman2000(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by nasty45(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smh
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by presentley: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chaiii
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Iykon1313(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's better they stole those songs and made them boom cos u wouldn't have done any good to those songs. So baba calm down....meet them secretly for credit or compensation.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by drnairalov: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
1stluv:
[s][/s]
You meant the curator said not the museum say

undecided ok mam sad

1 Like

Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Tessie01(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin funny af. I used to like black face but he should stop already
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by kuradge(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
when will he learn
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by moshould(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
He I still alive bro, old age no matter, d talent still dey there...
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by SolexxBarry(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think blackface will do beta being a comedian grin grin,like if u agree
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by amtaken(f): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dangote stole N50 from a Begger last week.

How does this sound to the ears?

Mxm.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by henrybomb(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
MeloGist:
Lol this Blckface can be funny! For those who missed out on the story, this man was trying to steal from a shop when his head got stuck .He was there overnight till the owners came in the morning .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBprYgBGRYA/?taken-by=blackfacenaija

Dis guy is broke,frustrated and low in memory..dis is not funny @ all,he is not tired of doin all dis s**t...he shud sing naa let's know the song(s) that has not been stolen
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by gmaribel(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
henrybomb:

Dis guy is broke,frustrated and low in memory..dis is not funny @ all,he is not tired of doin all dis s**t...he shud sing naa let's know the song(s) that has not been stolen

I think he smokes too much w**d. Why else will he have such warped sense of humor. He is still living in the past behaving like a kid.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by sexaddict08(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
ebubemicky:
Dead man trying to keep him self alive nd relevant. I wish he is dishing out hits like he is regularly twitting. Can someone tell that guy that twitter won't give him hit or get him shows

you're wrong... if he didn't use twitter we won't be here talking about him.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by andivirus: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by andivirus: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
onadana:
coolThis looks staged to me...see the way the guy posed...for the camera.

Na every news for naija now be staged? Go read the burglar story well. He was in that 'staged' position all night mind you
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by henrybomb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
gmaribel:

I think he smokes too much w**d. Why else will he have such warped sense of humor. He is still living in the past behaving like a kid.
U r right bro..he has had more dan enough w**d
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by xilixr: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can someone please remind me of who/what a blackface is? I seem to have forgotten
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by orijintv(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
drnairalov:
shalaap

So I waz at the museum today nd I broke sumthing so the museum
say"oh My God that is 4rm the 18th century"

I said "u scared me!

I thought it waz new" den dey arrest me PLS Y cry

Yu Nid A New English Teacher Bro !!!
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by drnairalov: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
orijintv:

Yu Nid A New English Teacher Bro !!!

i know bruh
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by birmingham04: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
ebubemicky:
Dead man trying to keep him self alive nd relevant. I wish he is dishing out hits like he is regularly twitting. Can someone tell that guy that twitter won't give him hit or get him shows
. Why calling your fellow brother dead man? Are you God? The God of miracle will perform wonderful miracle in his life. The God that returned the lost glory of Zion will return the lost glory of blackface. We lack brotherly love in this country. The mouth that you use to call him dead man same mouth you will use to call him great man in Jesua name.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by orijintv(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
drnairalov:

i know bruh

Kikiki !!! Just Kiddin Bro
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nosnos(f): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think blackface should get a job before he ends up like etcetera
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by nigerfine: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
If only he can utilize these years of crying to write another one.pen don finish? Cry cry cry for how long.case closed.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
sweetchizzy:
where the vibes wey person won steal
U took the words outta my mouth! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackface where u dey even keep ur vibes wey ppl dey always thief am.abeg pack oneside. u gat no vibe hommie
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
bigtt76:
So hin wen copy PSquare beats nko? grin

I think its P square that copied his beat. This guy is just a victim of circumstances.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
birmingham04:
. Why calling your fellow brother dead man? Are you God? The God of miracle will perform wonderful miracle in his life. The God that returned the lost glory of Zion will return the lost glory of blackface. We lack brotherly love in this country. The mouth that you use to call him dead man same mouth you will use to call him great man in Jesua name.
do u understand proverbs at all? Or idioms?
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
sexaddict08:

you're wrong... if he didn't use twitter we won't be here talking about him.
heheheeheehehe we are talking about him in what regards please?
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
kullozone:

No need to call him a dead man naw... E never reach like that.
Moreover, is trying to stay relevant a bad thing?
do u understand proverbs at all? Or idioms? So if they say something like "dead man walking " dose it mean that a real dead man is up nd working? All this indomie children sha.
Re: Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
kullozone:
Lol...
Make una leave Blackface alone oh!
The guy is a very good song writer... Them jus dey do am anyhow because em don chop all em money finish.
We follow an chop him money ni, why him com de make noise for we ear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Mocheddah Is Getting Married To Prince ‘BK’ Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.