Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs (24695 Views)

Has Femi Adesina Resigned As SA Media To Pres. Buhari (pictured) / PMB's SSA On Youth & Student Affairs Nasir Adhama With His POLICE Orderly (PIC) / Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by shakur4luv(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aluta continua!
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Jesona(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm! Intresting times here. I hope n pray you deliver efficiently and carry you constituency along in the course of your duty.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Atlantian: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donnetimmy:
I'm not a wailer, I'm not a Biafran but seriously this one sided appointments are not fair
Wailers enrollment form is finished. Gerrarra hia!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Lakayanah: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another alimajiri goro eating bokoharam congrats.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by diasporaman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
When will Buhari stop northernizing Nigeria. Even if other regions are corrupt as it appears to him. Appointments like this should go round. Within a week two appointments to his boko haram brothers. So advice from an Igbo man is worthless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Deepfreezer(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
why are you all complaining? this CHANGE y'all asked for. king is from the north and he is appointing his brothers what do you expect?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by ogawisdom(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnmartus:
but he is nigeria

Yeap but Nigeria is made up of six geopolitical zones y use only north. Buhari is a bigot angry Govt of d north for d north n by d north undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
I remember his name Akin, Tolu Ogunlesi, Ayourb, ETC all this his appointees are just fortunate to be close to People who are close to PMB but his Real Soldiers are left out there. Oya Atiku recruit them and when the time comes these Masa eating appointees will mess PMB the way Goodluck Guys Bleep him up undecided

Achuwa1:
Why is pmb appointing only hausa's in his cabinet,even for the position of youth & social media..
what about tht young man tht fought vigorously for apc thru its youth wing during last yr campaign.
. I can't remember his name but tht young man should have being compensated coz he was very outspoken & dished his words in full to pdp then.
so does it mean tht young was used & dumped,then one of Aisha jollof rice eaters from a rich background now occupies a position tht would have given to tht young man tht laid his life on the line for apc.
I will never work for any politician during election & I will be used by any of them..
GOD HELP THE YOUTH .,
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donnetimmy:
I'm not a wailer, I'm not a Biafran but seriously this one sided appointments are not fair
So u expect buhari to pick ppl from the mainstream apc so that they will backstab him as they did to others
All these new appointments are CPC members who have been with him for years by next year buhari will start removing some ministers and will be replacing them with CPC members.

"Fayose added that he felt sorry for Aluko because he had allowed those who rented him to do the very dirty job to destroy him totally therefore bringing shame upon himself and his family.

The Governor continued: “ It is very obvious that those who rented him will keep him at alms lenght believing that what he did to me, he will do same to them.”

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by ochiora(f): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai another scam from our dear president. it's all good. what I love so much in this life is that nothing is permanent but change. Presido enjoy the music while it lasts, we'll be at this other end watching. My own be sey make Baba God keep me alive to witness your karma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laburus:
I remember his name Akin, Tolu Ogunlesi, Ayourb, ETC all this his appointees are just fortunate to be close to People who are close to PMB but his Real Soldiers are left out there. Oya Atiku recruit them and when the time comes these Masa eating appointees will mess PMB the way Goodluck Guys Bleep him up undecided

Sensible politicians will always keep betrayers and back stabbers at arms length after using them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by rugged7(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another illiterate northern swine shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Sainttops(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why is pmb appointing only hausa's in his cabinet,even for the position of youth & social media..
what about tht young man tht fought vigorously for apc thru its youth wing during last yr campaign.
. I can't remember his name but tht young man should have being compensated coz he was very outspoken & dished his words in full to pdp then.
so does it mean tht young was used & dumped,then one of Aisha jollof rice eaters from a rich background now occupies a position tht would have given to tht young man tht laid his life on the line for apc.
I will never work for any politician during election & I will be used by any of them..
GOD HELP THE YOUTH .,
I wonder o. Gaskia Baba dey fall my hand a times. Why will he be appointing Hausa all the way na?
the other yoruba guy is so outspoken and courageous. where were this guys type during campaign?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
I don't care if he is a northerner but my problem is what is th e essence of all this over bloated aides. How can you ask me to prepare for lean times while you go on a bazaar spree?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Hahahahahaha.
Another Northerner appointed.

We Igbos don't care because we have been productive to our tribe, he can appoint Osama Bin laden.
90% of the people who ruled Nigeria are from the North, yet they are the most unproductive, uneducated and the home of terrorism.

I laugh at the Yoruba. grin
They have nothing to their name and the voted for Buhari so he will favor them but as you can see, Una enter 1 chance.

Dont get it twisted,we are not self centered and selfish like u people,we never voted for buhari because of any material gain what so ever but to get rid of GEJ.his victory was more like good riddance to bad rubbish so make una no vex una time will come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by belatoxx: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
From The North To The North By The North Government .......I Started To Hate Bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donnetimmy:
Abeg let Buhari appoint whoever he wants, I no even blame the man sef, person wen don dey used to speaking hausa, i believe its cos of ease of communication and trust that he appoints them... Nothing personal
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Ngalaba1(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you had not involved the yorubas, you would have gotten a hundred likes...lol.
RichYoungNigger:
Hahahahahaha.

We Igbos don't care because we have been productive to our tribe, he can appoint Osama Bin laden.
90% of the people who ruled Nigeria are from the North, yet they are the most unproductive, uneducated and the home of terrorism.

They have nothing to their name and the voted for Buhari so he will favor them but as you can see, Una enter 1 chance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
now this is dumb. what exactly is his job going to be. isn't there a minister with the same portfolio? what stvpid advice is he going to give that the minister can't give.

and he will be collecting jumbo pay for replicating the job of the minister.

I guess there's a reason Americans call them secretaries instead of ministers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Hahahahahaha.

you really are not smart are you? it's okay, you can admit it, no need to be ashamed of your condition.

the Igbo that dominated Jonathan cabinet, how much did that add value to your bank account?

silly peeps like you who think the Yoruba voted out the clueless one because they wanted some kind of appointment or recognition never cease to amaze me with their thinking process.

not every tribe is blinded by hate and petty issues like tribalism not to see a bad thing and call it by its name.

I ask again, what was your own personal financial gain when the alisons and the iwealas dominated the scene in Abuja?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by amaechi1: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
shameseun:
The shrink cabinet as promised by GMB is fast getting obsessed.

Must you complain.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by ifyan(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Welcome to change the non 5% clamour for.

It was obvious but you blindly move for it. Enjoy while it last.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RedCapChief(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ioannes:

the Igbo that dominated Jonathan cabinet,
Igbos did not dominate Jonathan's cabinet. How many of his aides were Igbo? Ministerial appointments are done on state basis, but other appointments are the President's prerogative.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RaptorX: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Does this guy ever sees a southerner that he thinks is qualified for any position in his administration. Apart from the constitutionally mandated ministers all his other appointments have been like 90% Northerners smh.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by johnmartus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
ogawisdom:

Yeap but Nigeria is made up of six geopolitical zones y use only north. Buhari is a bigot angry Govt of d north for d north n by d north undecided
thou your head need to be examine but i will still give you some tips in order for you to think deeply before u start uttered rubbish next -time america was made of 13 territories last two week i heard obama made a nigerians as national security adviser no complain from any quarters that he appointed nigerian as S.A. because they knew that he has the right to choose anyone he like and someone who also belief in his political views same goes to president buhari he has the right to appoint anyone he like that also have the same vission with him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RaptorX: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnmartus:
thou your head need to be examine but i will still give you some tips in order for you to think deeply before u start uttered rubbish next -time america was made of 13 territories last two week i heard obama made a nigerians as national security adviser no complain from any quarters that he appointed nigerian as S.A. because they knew that he has the right to choose anyone he like and someone who also belief in his political views same goes to president buhari he has the right to appoint anyone he like that also have the same vission with him.
Shut the hell up, a Nigerian is not America's NSA it's Susan Rice and she is not Nigerian. In a multi ethnic multi religious country like Nigeria you need to spread appointments to give everybody a sense of belonging. This guy is just a bloody bigot, and I predicted this behavior even b4 the election. Even Obama's appointments reflect America's racial diversity of whites, blacks, hispanics, Asians and women, not this one sided malam packed government full of abok.is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
erico2k2:
Well I ain't no fan of PMB but frm last I checked he is not Hausa
he is ibo? Or Yoruba? Or from d South-South?
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
erico2k2:
Well I ain't no fan of PMB but frm last I checked he is not Hausa
he is ibo? Or Yoruba? Or from d South-South? Tell us pls
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Hemanwel(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ioannes:

you really are not smart are you? it's okay, you can admit it, no need to be ashamed of your condition.

the Igbo that dominated Jonathan cabinet, how much did that add value to your bank account?

silly peeps like you who think the Yoruba voted out the clueless one because they wanted some kind of appointment or recognition never cease to amaze me with their thinking process.

not every tribe is blinded by hate and petty issues like tribalism not to see a bad thing and call it by its name.

I ask again, what was your known personal financial gain when the alisons and the iwealas dominated the scene in Abuja?
Don't you think the same mistakes Jonathan made are being replicated in this administration in terms of appointments??
You alleged that Igbos dominated Jonathan's (an Ijaw man) administration and didn't move the country forward.Now PMB's (a Northerner) administration is also being dominated by northerners and the country still remains stagnant (if not worse off).Where is the CHANGE APC promised,if they are still following PDP's bad precedence of appointments in this administration?Oh I forgot,they intended to scam Nigerians with the mantra.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Mcowubaba: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
nnachukz:
A man who only feels comfortable working with only people from his tribe is a tribal bigot. Zombies won't understand what I mean. Common sense was not included in their program.
On point...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.