Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? (680 Views)

Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by iamVirus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
I saw her today after lectures. As I'm typing this, I am really burning inside me.
She's really beautiful.
I was staring at her. when her eyes makes contact with mine, she looks away immediately! Will she love me?
ladies please.

This feeling is really burning inside me.

please

Ignore any English errors
Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Laveda(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
How do we know when you haven't approached her?

You saw her after lectures? Go ask her for text books wink
Or excuse her and ask her something concerning school stuffs.

Any how, just try, you're a man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Eyepencil: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016

You're probably killing yourself over someone's babe.

You wan go toast a babe 2days to VAL...You no fit wait after VAL?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
You should Worry instead about making good grades.
Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just bee yourself..... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by firstking01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Invite her to your fellowship....after service, connive her to love garden, from there you knw the rest, hope say you sabi business maths sha, you knw all those maths wey dey Dem dey teach dem for masscom, Baf, Bam, etc.
Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tell by your expression with words, you sound nervous.

Okay, the fact that you both maintain and break eye contact is a body language message to her signifying interest in her, next is the vocal/verbal message. Since you feeling nervous I wouldn't recommend pick up lines cus you would flop. But a simple 'Hi' would do. Girls loves it when you come simple as saying just 'hi' not too many guys know this.

Or

Plan a move or melodrama how? Walk infront of her and keep a slow pace, intentionally drop you pen, she would call you that your pen dropped, you thank her and take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by oodua1stson: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Arrange for guys to kidnap her for you then r@pe her
Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by MrWhaley: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
aaronson:
Tell by your expression with words, you sound nervous.

Okay, the fact that you both maintain and break eye contact is a body language message to her signifying interest in her, next is the vocal/verbal message. Since you feeling nervous I wouldn't recommend pick up lines cus you would flop. But a simple 'Hi' would do. Girls loves it when you come simple as saying just 'hi' not too many guys know this.

Or

Plan a move or melodrama how? Walk infront of her and keep a slow pace, intentionally drop you pen, she would call you that your pen dropped, you thank her and take it up from there.
Lols...Bros,you don tey for this lane,shaa... Eyan C.Ronaldo. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? by Rone16(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2016
You could approach her if you really like her or just keep on being an admirer because sometimes when you end up hanging out with the people you were heavily admiring ,you'd even prefer going back to how it was trust me.Beauty ain't everything so...

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Apps For Single Ladies In Lagos / How Sex Can Make Or Mar Your Marriage / How To Have A Long Term Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.