Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol (1243 Views)

Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by dammy13(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Valentine is in the air and critters are getting in on it. In these series of photos, two besotted squirrels are captured as they get romantic in scenes that will make Romeo and Juliet jealous. The shots were taken by renowned squirrel photographer Max Ellis, from Teddington, South West London.

http://yarnvibes.com/see-adorable-photos-squirrels-love-lol/

Lalasticlala

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by dammy13(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
More Adorable Pictures.

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Peebee and sinaj

K
I
S
S
I
N
G cheesy
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Topccy007: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Now animals now observe VALENTINE.

Plants might join 2017

I might need to put my fowls in different cages. No cash to feed chicks abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by sinaj(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Peebee and sinaj

K
I
S
S
I
N
G cheesy

Lwkmd grin

Pbs4real
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinaj:

Lwkmd grin

Pbs4real
it's cute ryt?
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Topccy007:

Plants might join 2017

grin grin grin
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by sinaj(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
it's cute ryt?

It's xo sweet smiley smiley smiley
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinaj:

It's xo sweet smiley smiley smiley
phew somborri dahs cheatin o u.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by iykekelvins(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Awww
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by SFSNIPER(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Very lovely!
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Tallesty1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Topccy007:

Plants might join 2017

Even if the males in my cage drink Koju herbal mixture, the females still won't lay eggs.

Because the males wear condom.

1 Like

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by cruzita(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
those animals are two nairalanders in animal form
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by pbs4real(m): 4:48am On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:

Lwkmd grin

Pbs4real
dnt mind that jealousy cutehector. . .queenvalerie cum and warn ur husbycheesy
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt mind that jealousy cutehector. . .queenvalerie cum and warn ur husbycheesy
Nope,he ain't paid the bride price yet. grin He on his own

An they say females don't do nothin' for their men on Valentines day ....just look at how this little she-squirrel is romancin' this male grin
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by firstking01(m): 5:36am On Feb 13, 2016
This is why king solomon said love is as strong as strong...me as a human being, i 've never seen anything that respires that doesn't demonstrate love, even plants sef demonstrate love, not to talk of hen and cock, goats, dogs the worst, birds of the air...how much more we humans??
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by firstking01(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2016
This is why king solomon said love is as strong as death...me as a human being, i 've never seen anything that respires that doesn't demonstrate love, even plants sef demonstrate love, not to talk of hen and cock, goats, dogs the worst, birds of the air...how much more we humans??
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by dammy13(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Lalasticlala Fp please
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Ds is very romantic
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol by Adonis3: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
wow

And who's the photographer

#Adonis3.

(1) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... / Nadia From Accra Sex Photos With White Guy Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.