Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card (661 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by prico32(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okay, was with a friend of mine few days back & he got a call from his ex asking him to come online she needed to discus something urgent with him, so he did....

He asked her what's up cause she sounded like something had happen on phone, she said everything was fine but she needs him to do something for her, he asked what it was & she said she wants him to help her design her wedding card for her, she wanted it unique with her & the husband to be pix on the card, she even went ahead to send him a very cute pix of herself & the husband to be.

The look on my friends face made me asked him what was wrong, he now showed me the chat. I laughed sha but my friend was really pissed at her.

For me I didn't see anything wrong in what she did, he's a damn good graphic designer & for her to come ask him to design her wedding card simply shows she aknoledges the fact that his damn good at it but my friend doesn't see it that way.
What do you guys think?
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by Mologi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Haaaaaa!
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by prico32(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mologi:
Haaaaaa!
Now u sound like something is really wrong with him designing the card for her
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by Mologi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
prico32:

Now u sound like something is really wrong with him designing the card for her

my bro...na space i take idea book

1 Like

Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by prico32(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mologi:

my bro...na space i take idea book

Lol..... Funny dude
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by sinaj(f): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
I hpe d guy doesn't do sumtin crazy on d card grin
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by prico32(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinaj:
I hpe d guy doesn't do sumtin crazy on d card grin
That will be a disaster
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by tubouncen(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
U said it all... An EX is an EXAMPLE of who we don't need in our life.... It's either he designs it for the money or their past relationship sake

No hrt feelings
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by SolexxBarry(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
;Dol grin,dat will be damb painful,ahswear
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by SolexxBarry(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin dat will b damn painful ahswear
Re: His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card by prico32(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
tubouncen:
U said it all... An EX is an EXAMPLE of who we don't need in our life.... It's either he designs it for the money or their past relationship sake

No hrt feelings
Word!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like It When You Dress Like A LovePeddler? / Heroic Acts Don't Pay / What Happened To My Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.