Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment (817 Views)

Arising Properties Offers Davido, Chioma 1 Week South African Luxury Apartment / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by sleekkid2015: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
More good news for the bread seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguana.She has been offered a fully furnished luxury apartment in Lagos by top real estate company ,Sujimoto ,whose boss is also to sponsor her education.
The mother of two is pictured with the CEO, Sijibomi Ogundele (in the suit) and her husband in a white shirt and her 14month old daughter. Thisday Journalist ,Azuka Ogujiuba who is also her PR shared the good news.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/olajumoke-orisaguana-pictured-with-her-husband-given-luxury-apartment-pics/

cc, lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by sleekkid2015: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
She's such a natural beauty and doesn't need heavy makeup..
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by kingofchess(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
wow....she is really beautiful.... just look at her physique.... Baba God please pick my calls.
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by EgusiSoup: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
sleekkid2015:
She's such a natural beauty and doesn't need heavy makeup..

Na wa Oh angry
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by igraman(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Baba Pick my call o... pick up ! pick up !!
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by Deardeals: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Grace indeed! nice one siju, one of the very few young billionaires In Nigeria
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by Pheals(f): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided God !!!! Open door 2016 don start na my turn
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm really happy for her. I was a bit skeptical
at first because of the kind of people we are
(yes there some amazing ones) but all that
changed after seeing the actual picture before
TY Bello did some finishing touches to it.
All I'm praying for is for GOD to PICK MY
CALL TOO
I'm tired of this valleycry
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by chaberry(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everybody is now disturbing God to pick there call!

Why should God pick your call? Have you hawk your own bread?
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Watch how she will eat herself into an elephant; typical Nigerian woman way of announcing change in status.
Re: Photo: Olajumoke Orisaguana Pictured With Her Husband, Given Luxury Apartment by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
I want to hawk bread in agege o. Hope those area boys will allow me?

(1) (Reply)

Davido On The Cover Of US Magazine, The Fader / Photos: See The Jeans Kanye West Wore As He Arrived Paris With Kris Jenner / Comedian Julius Agwu Pictured With Late Comedian Abagana's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.