Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,762 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! (2159 Views)

Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 / Naira Falls Against US Dollar / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! by deathmen12: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
timilinda:

I beg u, blame urself for REFUSING to be done president of Naija in spite of all our plea.
u gree vote 4me?
Re: Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! by 2sex(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2016
usmanktg2:

I agree with all your points except this.

Today, UBA charged N330 per dollar flat rate, Abeg, are the banks operating a parallel market? Inquiring minds wanna know.
I have been asking this question as well. Why isn't CBN doing anything about it if the normal CBN rate is pegged at 199? They just turn a blind eye and dish out useless policies every 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! by 2sex(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2016
peacengine:

Haha dude, every product has increased in price obviously you no dey Nigeria or you still dey collect alawee from your parents. APC is a useless party, if no be say na nairaland be dis, if you talk this nonsense for my front, I will surely lock the door, and we go beat ourselves till one person succumb, 335 ke?
no mind the guy. Indomie is now 60 naira. Builb is now 200 as in there has been increase in virtually everything

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! by godoluwa(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2016
mrphysics:

My friend shut up. <<<Name any product in Nigeria that has increased in price>>>.

The reason why you know and want to die because of increase in naira against dollar is because you are almost 100% dependent on dollar. Do you know that Euro is higher than the Dollar, but do you hear Americans or read in their newspapers how it is killing them?? why don't you see such? because they don't depend so much on foreign goods.

And for that your acid, use t on yourself.

I went to a campus yesterday and an old friend told me he wants to cook rice. I gave him money to buy what he need for the food. He told me clearly that since he was born, he has never eaten locally produced rice and he can't even eat it now.

I quickly withdrew my money because even as he keep complaining about the dollar, he is still not doing anything on his part to help the economy.
Motorcycle, motor vehicle, radio, tv, mobile phone, stationery, computers, imported raw materials etc
Re: Naira Falls To Record 335 To Dollar, Dangote Predicts 500 Naira!! by godoluwa(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2016
mrphysics:

I got your point. the naira will soon relax. they is enough pressure in it. money will soon come out and inflow and the naira will regain it's value with time. When Gej was in office, they were too much money in circulation, someone can be with 2bn in the airport, politicians sharing money anyhow, but is that how it's suppose to be?

My point is, let leave start getting ourselves isolated from foreign products by using foreign products. take a look at Zimbabwe, is dollar like let is be at 1$=1000z$, even as it is a bad economy yet they are looking for ways to live independent of foreign products. Libya too.

PMB is taking hard decisions to push us to work. let's pray for him and do our best too.
sentiments has blindfold you, do you knw that non of buhari children skul in nigeria? buhari want to ride cars manufactured outside the country? his doctor is in UK? you talked about manufacturing as if u want to make eba by pouring garri to hot water

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Satana Cutting Machine / What Is The Best Bulk Sms You Can Recommend For A Business. / Digital Marketing Training Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.