Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! (641 Views)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Chioma why?? Why do you have to go now!!?? I wish time will make a little reverse so that i tell what is in my heart, so long ive kept this secret from you, believing that you'll be there tomorrow (14th Feb) to see how really huge you've touched my life, how sad my life would been without your smiles. But now i know, i was wrong. My life now is filled with sadness......why should death be this wicked!?? A tyrant destined to rule over mankind! Why now!?? Oh great dictator of darkness, why now!?? Couldn't you have spared her a little time with me!??

Oh chioma, the dazzling beauty with eternal kindness.....

I thought of the moments we shared together, the long nights we spent charting the course of our destinies, and how we promised to be by eachothers side till our destinies be intertwined by Father Fate.........and now you're gone, gone with the winds. I called out your name so loud that the mountains quaked, the trees shivered and the winds were silent.........but my love is gone, gone to the world of the unknown, where all men must be beckoned.

No words can describe my feelings......no painting can represent my hurting soul.....that if i have the power, i could have torn the heavens apart........

.....but more angry with myself, i am. For if i summoned up the courage to tell you that:

I REALLY LOVE YOU!

I might have given you a damn good reason not to go.

But i was waiting till 14th February.......and too foolish to realize that it would have been LATE!!!
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Time waits for no man
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by feldido(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Pele... Life goes on.
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Topestbilly(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2016
RIP to her.

Maa ro ju (no think am too much) move on.
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by wordbank(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
God bless the dead
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by espn(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Death is inevitable bro..it just strikes without warning..nd it's really terrible wen it happens to our loved one..even if u tear d heaven apart..she's gone forever..pray for er..move on..life goes on!
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Smellymouth: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Life goes on
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by firstking01(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
My sympathy tho embarassed
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Condolences undecided
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by Synzu(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
**Sobs** grin
Re: I Feel Like Tearing The Heavens Now!! by zeetyzin(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
now, this is really touching. R.I.P to the dead. a lesson learnt::::::if u feel something, say something.

(1) (Reply)

What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends / The Power Of Positive Validation / What Are The Effects Of Getting Too Much Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.