Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,877 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing (489 Views)

I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) / Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing by Eddygourdo(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Things like this makes me doubt my masculinity some times, as a child, all doctors and nurses at ikeja medical centre all know me and prepare for my arrival with their running shoes and canes, till they learnt physical restraint. The mere thought of anything chooking me gives me chills, now see me a full grown man always disgracing myself everywhere.

I have had typhoid since November, the only permanent solution is heavy dose of antibiotics intravenously, since I have used gentamicin and ciprotab all to no avail. I have chosen death than to go through the ordeal. But thinking of my loved ones, I don't wanna die.

I am at a lab where I redid another widal with hope God has intervened. I wept profusely to the amazement of the sexy lab attendant as she took my blood. She was stupified. I don't know where this phobia came from, I am sitting in the ward with shame now amongst grinning patients who heard my scream. I need to handle this issue and handle it fast.

Is there anybody who has successfully outgrown this phobia? If yes how did you do it... I have tried looking away but I can't oh.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing by Chazzyboy: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Say to urself this needle won't kill me remove ur mind from the pain think about life ahead
Re: How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing by Elosky20: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Things like this makes me doubt my masculinity some times, as a child, all doctors and nurses at ikeja medical centre all know me and prepare for my arrival with their running shoes and canes, till they learnt physical restraint. The mere thought of anything chooking me gives me chills, now see me a full grown man always disgracing myself everywhere.

I have had typhoid since November, the only permanent solution is heavy dose of antibiotics intravenously, since I have used gentamicin and ciprotab all to no avail. I have chosen death than to go through the ordeal. But thinking of my loved ones, I don't wanna die.

I am at a lab where I redid another widal with hope God has intervened. I wept profusely to the amazement of the sexy lab attendant as she took my blood. She was stupified. I don't know where this phobia came from, I am sitting in the ward with shame now amongst grinning patients who heard my scream. I need to handle this issue and handle it fast.

Is there anybody who has successfully outgrown this phobia? If yes how did you do it... I have tried looking away but I can't oh.
u are trapanophobic, just bear in mind that the injection cant kill you, the fear of injection can cause more injury,
try and read up this link for solution, and also book an appointment with a psychologist
http://m.wikihow.com/Overcome-the-Fear-of-Injections
Re: How Do I Get Over My Fear Of Injections........ Getting Really Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol...the fear of impact grin
I lost the fear when a new hot nurse was transfered to the local hospital in our area.....wink #Rambo things

(1) (Reply)

Exposure To Air Pollution Increases The Risk Of Obesity / Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin / Excessive Consumption Of Potash Reduces Sperm Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.