Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,065 members, 7,928,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers (832 Views)

Any One Here Using The Bleachers Report Team Stream? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers by DANO1011(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2016
According to research by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Nigerians have been graded as the nation with the highest consumption of bleaching products – 77% of Nigerian women bleach, followed by Togo with 59% while South Africa with 35%; and Mali at 25%, making it the top four nations that bleach their skin.
Some years ago, products that contains hydroquinone and mercury were banned in Nigeria but somehow they found their ways back to the shelves with women using it with impunity and without border.

Re: See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers by JustOzito(f): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
handiwork of our yeyebritis

2 Likes

Re: See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers by Khd95(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Wat is consine me,na their lives
Re: See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers by Chazzyboy: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2016
They come here to supervise us abi lies

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Dog / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? / 2000 Naira Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.