Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? (485 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / After Telling A Girl She Means Your Life To You And She Makes This Comment. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by alwelldinho(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Broke and poor men got no right to have sex. If they don't have the energy to make money, where the hell do they get the energy to sweat on top of somebody's daughter?
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by Strahovski1(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2016
I completely agree
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by nnachukz(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Yes if the father of the girl is rich otherwise only poor niggas genuinely deserve to sweat on top of the girl. Regrettably, majority of gals using this statement are poor and so have no point.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by Bacteriocin(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Are you saying poor people don't work or are not hard-working?
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2016
If you ask me to define a poor man, I won't say he's the one that doesn't have the millions and billions of cash stash, I will say He's the one that feels his handiwork made him who he is, feels the less privileged are lazy and don't have a right to life and lacks in a general note human compassion. I think that describes a man who feels a 'poor man' doesn't have the right to enjoy. A poor man is not a lazy man. Those are two different people!.

As you can see, I'm not okay with this school of thought, so myopic!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Do You Agree With This Comment? by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol.. This thread isn't for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons To Date A Lawyer / A Touching Video For People With Broken Hearts / Searching For New Friends In Sagamu Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.