Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,805 members, 7,915,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice (492 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by Donaldpaccy: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders,I urgently need your advice.There is this girl am in love with and I have dated her for 3yrs now,she is supportive and the caring type,but all of a sudden she changed entirely,and started cheating and each time I ask her she denies that she has nothing to do with them.There was this day she left her phone at home,I took the phone and glassed through her chats and I was heartbroken.Please I love this girl and I wouldn't like to loose her,Please your advices are welcomed.
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by Sparklequeen(f): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by Zendinho(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls wots love?cos here in Yankee we dnt knw of such.....
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by cruzita(f): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
my advice to u is DO YOUR WORST
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ur heart is not broken yet, maybe u need to be reset
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by obiorathesubtle: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't help cry babies.. Man up you ass!!!!

3years and you still act like a _fucking novice! And you found what you were looking for on her phone..

Well, she's gone.. Go look for another banni..
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by vault(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
you don't want to lose her when she already lost you.... good luck undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by OneManLegion(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
You don't need advice; you need deliverance. You are dating a hoe and you're there asking for advice on what to do. Are you mad? Sorry, why are you mad? Gerrarahia mahn, Shii!
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by ladygudhead(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Probably she got tired of supporting supporting n supporting while all u do is lean n lean n lean!

hahahah...gone r doz days we use to support like tripod stand! Now I need support,father!!!

when a lady always cheat unremorsefully and unrepentantly,its a sign she doesn't care about the relationship and its success. so Donald if u are really sure she does,what are u still waiting for? Or u want to bring her back on track with love? OK! I wish u success!
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
What you need is a hot factory reset slap to reset your brain to normal.
Re: My Heart Is Broken I Need Urgent Advice by AfroKnight: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sharap!

Girl is cheating regularly and you're here crying? I can't believe this! Stop disgracing the brothers. Go and sack her immediately.

You need slap. angry

(1) (Reply)

Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day / Ladies When That Traitor Guy Is Now Disturbing Back.then Do This / In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.