Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,913 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) (27200 Views)

Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
lord have mercy!

clean 406 wagon for sale at a very cheap price, in abuja,the owner needed urgent money, cost price is #300,000. 1st come 1st serve. watsapp contact to view the car pix is 07038924536
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by klax(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
CastedDude:
no be so naa. Boko Haram members are just bloody killers, they don't represent Islam....before u judge, just remember that Christians too have ritual killers and kidnappers

Your analysis is very wrong ritualism is on both side ok but islam represent terrorism and it's simply a terrorist .

Pls I beg you just don't say anything the truth is Ishmael who is the forefather of Islam is a curse to Abraham, a curse to the entire humanity infact a curse to heaven. take it or leave it.

Pls pls pls Bro or sis. stay out of fake defense ok the religion is not made for humanity. It had really dent the status of those who practised it peacefully and rubbish them in the face of human kind.

I won't stop disrespecting the religion called islam until unless the Muslim stands up and say guys enough is enough of this killing but with all these their fake defense it's a big joke.

5 Likes

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by greatwin100: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
@IGBOPRINCE, pls control ur emotions think, before u write. Islam is a good religion.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatwin100:
@IGBOPRINCE, pls control ur emotions think, before u write. Islam is a good religion.
I think you re the one who need to think before you talk, did you see me condemning the religion ?

Pls tell me where I condemned it?
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by mynd1(f): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
shut up. They represent themselves..it has nothing to do with islam.
shocked *speechless*.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by jtjohn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
Nigerian army have pushed them into Cameroon, they should remain there
chia u ehen, instead of u to pray dat dis boko haram should be wipe out totally from the surface of the earth instead u are happy dat d soldiers has push dem to Cameroon,........please always think b4 typing.....thanks
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by APCHaram: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
CastedDude:
no be so naa. Boko Haram members are just bloody killers, they don't represent Islam....before u judge, just remember that Christians too have ritual killers and kidnappers

Boko haram are Muslims and very good Muslims at that.

You delude yourself only
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by menix(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44 I Noticed most of my post puting a smile on faces. Yesterday were deleted nd am wondering what law they contravened abi it's the normal witch hunting..
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by APCHaram: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
shut up. They represent themselves..it has nothing to do with islam.

Lolz.

Yorubaprince take it easy nah.

You sound as if you are about to go full jihad here

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by dapizy02(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gaggyfe222:
Hmmmmn

I ll download Moro mornin b4 going 2 church.....
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
klax:

Your analysis is very wrong ritualism is on both side ok but islam represent terrorism and it's simply a terrorist .

Pls I beg you just don't say anything the truth is Ishmael who is the forefather of Islam is a curse to Abraham, a curse to the entire humanity infact a curse to heaven. take it or leave it.

Pls pls pls Bro or sis. stay out of fake defense ok the religion is not made for humanity. It had really dent the status of those who practised it peacefully and rubbish them in the face of human kind.

I won't stop disrespecting the religion called islam until unless the Muslim stands up and say guys enough is enough of this killing but with all these their fake defense it's a big joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by anataala: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
ur are a mad person
Hurlstarling:
Islam is a curse to the world.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
klax:

Who cares what u think. We've had enof of ur bullshit! Who are u to judge every other Muslim cos of some psychotic animals actions? U Islamophobic pple can think what u want, the real Muslims knw what they hold. Think what u want! When u teach me how to liase and speak wt psychotic pple, I'll take u serious. Do these pple seem sane to u? Can u face BH and say anything. Are Muslims nt dying from these animals madness? This is affecting us all, and every sane individual no matter what ethnicity, race or tribe, or religion shld come together to fight it!

RIP to d dead and may God bring an end to this BH menace.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by IGBOPRINCE: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Lolz.

Yorubaprince take it easy nah.

You sound as if you are about to go full jihad here
do I sound like a yoruba to you?
Bia kpachara anya gi o.

Onye Nwafor cool

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by IGBOPRINCE: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
mynd1:
shocked *speechless*.
why na.. It s truth..
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by 41lady(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Those pple who wash their dick, knock ground with their forehead to pray, are problem to this world and they are wicked human beings.

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
CastedDude:
when did Christians go killing for Jesus Christ ,somebody draw cartton in far away Denmark Muslim slaughter people in the north when Nigeria want to host miss world Muslim slaughter people in the north cartoon in France Muslim slaughter people so stop fooling ur self biko,boko haram ve killed more than 30000 people in the name of one area boy from Saudi called Muhammed still ur defending muslim,why re Muslim refugees going to Europe why don't they go to Iran Oman yemen Saudi Dubai Pakistan so they can worship Muslim god called Allah ,ur talking about Christian been kidnappers and ritualistic even Muslim re involved if i lie ask olu falae ,nd the boy his two eye balls was removed in bauchi is for what? Let me not talk about how alhajis use young boys for sex angry

2 Likes

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
jtjohn:
chia u ehen, instead of u to pray dat dis boko haram should be wipe out totally from the surface of the earth instead u are happy dat d soldiers has push dem to Cameroon,........please always think b4 typing.....thanks
it shows that our soldiers are effective
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by wyqay: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hurlstarling:
what has Islam got to do with this.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by Alezy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hurlstarling:
I blame Sarah for letting Abraham sleep with that maid.

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by emeejinsm: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
fighting jihad in d name of allah ndi ara
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
72 virgins loading....
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
wyqay:
what has Islam got to do with this.

Everything

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by OkoAnike(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
CastedDude:

Who are the people behind the ritual killing... Huummmm, the so call ALFAs... and they all are muslim.... My brother there is some thing wrong wit that believe call islam and those that believe in it call muslim.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by senatornick: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
May the almighty God heal the survivors and grant the departed souls eternal life and deliver us from the hands of Boko Boys in Jesus Name.
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by OkoAnike(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
living with extremists; islamists

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them,

if I say alshabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you still deny them,

if I say al queada, you still dey them,

if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still denythem,

if I mention boko haram, you still denythem.

But when you want to boast about the population of ISLAM, you mention them as Muslims.

Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of ISLAM to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.

2 Likes

Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by noahimpact: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
For new startups, choosing to start an online business is exciting but on the other hand, it’s a new landscape that can be hard to explore....Find out more
http://impactmedialtd.com/how-to-find-what-to-sell-online/
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by mynd1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
why na.. It s truth..
Thanks sweet heart. tongue
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by IGBOPRINCE: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
mynd1:
Thanks sweet heart. tongue
wow...wink
Re: In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) by Lilimax(f): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
OkoAnike:
living with extremists; islamists

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them,

if I say alshabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you still deny them,

if I say al queada, you still dey them,

if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still denythem,

if I mention boko haram, you still denythem.

But when you want to boast about the population of ISLAM, you mention them as Muslims.

Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of ISLAM to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Zealand Officially Enters 2022 / Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.