Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl (2627 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
well my brother don't date any how girls ,he is cultured .
That doesn't answer my question, and read the post again,the guy wasn't dating anyone of those girls who asked for money,so from ur response are u trying to say no woman has ever asked ur bro for money? Smh..get real
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
guy u get tym o, u no see say she b cheap who*e, u go knw dirty girls wit dere comment..cruzita abi wetin b her name Na one cheap who*e always beggin 4 recharge card
Hmm..my brother sometimes people need to be told when they are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
torqque7:

That doesn't answer my question, and read the post again,the guy wasn't dating anyone of those girls who asked for money,so from ur response are u trying to say no woman has ever asked ur bro for money? Smh..get real
listen ,if a girl dat has never asked u for money before ask you for money,does that make her a hungry girl?bro a girl will definitely ask u for money once in your life time but dat doesn't mean she is a hungry girl.though some tend to over do it and sometimes its a result of the kind of men they have dated before maybe they gave her everything easily
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
who*e must be your surname.I don't have time for low life
lolzzz, can u defined d term "low life? or u choose 2 use it cos odas r using it? wish I can see ow pathetic u look....am sure u r a young girl. my advice 4 u is get a jamb form, pass Ur jamb, go 2 college, get good grades n start makin money, begging money frm men wil reduce u 2 notin
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by czarr(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:

Be a nice guy and send it na.
grin
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
who*e must be your surname.I don't have time for low life
lolzzzz, can u defined d term "low life? or u only used it cos odas r makin use of it? wish I can see ow pathetic u look. u r a young girl, tk my advice, get a jamb form, ensure u pass Ur jamb, enroll urself in a college, study hard n cum out wit good grade, den apply 4 a decent job. beggin wil only reduce u 2 notim
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
lolzzzz, can u defined d term "low life? or u only used it cos odas r makin use of it? wish I can see ow pathetic u look. u r a young girl, tk my advice, get a jamb form, ensure u pass Ur jamb, enroll urself in a college, study hard n cum out wit good grade, den apply 4 a decent job. beggin wil only reduce u 2 notim
I wish u know me,then you will know u can't even pass as my gateman
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
listen ,if a girl dat has never asked u for money before ask you for money,does that make her a hungry girl?bro a girl will definitely ask u for money once in your life time but dat doesn't mean she is a hungry girl.though some tend to over do it and sometimes its a result of the kind of men they have dated before maybe they gave her everything easily
Surely you are aware of girls who save names of different men in their phones with stuff like mumu1,or maga2 etc and they survive on money gotten from these men,you can choose to be ignorant about it but it doesn't change the fact that there are girls like that everywhere, personally I have had my experience but that's another story,anyway I am really not going to drag or argue it with you,WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT,EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
torqque7:

Surely you are aware of girls who save names of different men in their phones with stuff like mumu1,or maga2 etc and they survive on money gotten from these men,you can choose to be ignorant about it but it doesn't change the fact that there are girls like that everywhere, personally I have had my experience but that's another story,anyway I am really not going to drag or argue it with you,WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT,EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG
but u generalised it that was my problem
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
I wish u know me,then you will know u can't even pass as my gateman
lmao, kindly post a pix let see, talk is cheap my dear, I knw Ur type, living d fake life, u beta stick 2 my advice n straighten Ur life...wish u d best
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by goshen26: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ladies pls prove he's lying
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
kindly post a pix let see, talk is cheap my dear, I knw Ur type, living d fake life, u beta stick 2 my advice n straighten Ur life...wish u d best
everybody does not live a fake life like u do.I won't post my pic because a d!ck asked for it and for your info I have all life has to offer.so I think you need the advice more. goodday
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
but u generalised it that was my problem
Definitely its not applicable to every female around,u must have misunderstood cos it would be dumb for me to generalize.Anyway keep kalm and enjoy the val season.
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by 7Randall: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
OP ,u'v travelled far nd wide nd all she could ask for is 70k..y didn't she ask for 70mil?
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Rone16(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol with their good economy how will they ask.See how dollar is high and things are hard in naija so girls got to do what they have to do.I don't do those stuffs and I'm not in favor of it but I guess that's why people do it sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Guy / He Was So Good On The Bed That She Was Just Shouting Wow Wow Wow Wow(pics) / Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.