Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Science, Business And Tech Writers Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Science, Business And Tech Writers Needed (337 Views)

10 Tips For Tech-writers / Nigerian Tech Writers Needed / Tech Writers Needed For Full-time Employment - Must Be A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Science, Business And Tech Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
If you can craft unique and informative articles on the above mentioned categories including money making opportunities, scholarships, Reviews,social media, blogging tutorials and mobile apps.

You're highly invited to become part of my team. Write and get paid weekly or monthly...

If you can distinguish between pure and poor, android app and android phones, live and life, health and nature, good write up and bad write up. Just send an indication, I will be glad to work with you...

Note: Articles word should range from 500- 2500 words...Copy and past articles are highly prohibited, if you got your articles from a source, endeavor to properly edit and rewrite it with your own wordings.

Additionally, kindly send a well written article of yours (only one) to dynfogmi@gmail.com Or admin@jaysciencetech.com. As an indication of your interest, I will review and publish it ASAP.

PAYMENT: #400 per published articles and #1000 once it gets 1000 views within a week.

Requirement: You should have a valid Facebook account for sharing of articles...
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Fact That The Ribosomes Appended To It The Protein Can Appear / Graphic Design Training In Ibadan / 5 Hosted Google Adsense Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.