Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend (41946 Views)

How Dimka Killed Murtala. / I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Afikpo the great ancient town.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by lastpage: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
One of the bravest men in those days . Even Ojukwu respected him. I saw a picture of his corpse after he was executed. His eyes popped out of his eye sockets. Firing squad na bad thing o grin

It takes a very Brave Person to know that "Death is the end-result"... and still goes ahead with the plan.

Only a Brave man can commit suicide, knowing that death is the end result......... but the coward will disguise, dressed in woman's-wrapper, running-away to another country!

Dont ask me who did that, you already know the answer. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
lastpage:

It takes a very Brave Person to know that "Death is the end-result"... and still goes ahead with the plan.

Only a Brave man can commit suicide, knowing that death is the end result......... but the coward will disguise, dressed in woman's-wrapper, running-away to another country!

Lastpage!
ojukwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
I wanted to point same but wasnt too sure. Was it not Abia state
vanndubi:
Point of correction. Afikpo was never part of old Anambra state.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by greggng: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Afikpo was part of Abia then and not anambra, thats why Ogbonnaya Onu was Abia governor back then.. After then, Afikpo went into a newly created Ebonyi state in 1998.
-#me_forming_historian.. Lol

As at the time of that coup afikpo was in imo state like wise abia state .
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nightshift(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Afikpo was headquarter of old Afikpo LGA of Imo state; likewise Isu as the headquarter of Oha-Ozara LGA of old Imo state. Both old LGAs are in present Ebonyi state.
Women from that area are mostly tall, black and beautiful like Senegalese or Gambia women. The women from that area are less conservative.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
If na now, wailing wailers will say

This is witch hunting
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by nnokwa042(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Not withstanding muritala muhamed killed innocent people at asaba just like adekunle killed nursing mother's with thier babies on thier backs,but life is funny u can't believe plateau people don't sleep in thier villages now likewise benue people adekunle was ostracized by every one till his death what about north east that place even in 50 years to come peace will never go there again then kwara is for north ,what igbos went through will be tested by every tribe in naija with blood on his hands,if u know how to pound then pound inside mortar if u don't know how to pound then pound on top of ur legs ka chineke mezie okwu

9 Likes

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by NovusHomo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is Nairaland where everyone, especially the moderators, believe they are writers or journalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Hollaniyii(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oksman:
One of the bravest men in igbo land. Even ojukwu respected him. I saw a picture of his corpse after he was executed. His eyes popped out of his eye sockets. Firing squad na bad thing o.

Dimka Suka Buka an Igboman? hmmmm

He's not an Igbo man, he's from Middle Belt
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by hamzeiy: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
One of the bravest men in those days . Even ojukwu respected him. I saw a picture of his corpse after he was executed. His eyes popped out of his eye sockets. Firing squad na bad thing o grin
another comfused ipobian...dimka is from plateau,jos.
he is actually an inlaw to gowon..get your fact right abeg
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by hamzeiy: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
One of the bravest men in those days . Even ojukwu respected him. I saw a picture of his corpse after he was executed. His eyes popped out of his eye sockets. Firing squad na bad thing o grin

another comfused ipobian...dimka is from plateau,jos.
he is actually an inlaw to gowon..get your fact right abeg
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nightshift(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Men from Afikpo/Oha-Ozara area are as Randy as Hip-Hop artists. Had some friends from there during my secondary school days. They were often after beauties from Obe and Awkunanaw girls, some even went gunning for young ladies in local markets at Gariki area of Enugu. The boys looked timid though.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
That shows how unintelligent you are.

Which means you didnt read or share this for knowledge,you just wanted your topic to enter front.

Is it vanguard that posted the topic here or did they ask you to do so? Copy and paste major.

Instead of you to take correction quietly and learn

Saladin25:

That should be directed to Vanguard
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by nnokwa042(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
lastpage:

Dont ask me who did that, you already know the answer. undecided undecidedfrom east to Benin border agbor igbo did not loose territory neither did any man from Mali in name of usman Dan fodio bring Muslim to us atlist I can speak with agbor person in igbo which Benin person will not understand so when ever u see igbo person stand and holla at him or her it won't cus u any pain

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by OLIFEX02(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
nnokwa042:
Jesus so all of u are Indomie generation pls even till 1990 abakaliki was part of anambra till babangida created abia 1991
Abakiliki was in Enugu (old Anambra) but Afikpo was in Abia (old Imo). Ebonyi was carved out of the two old eastern states
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Saladin25(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
prettysolid:
That shows how unintelligent you are.

Which means you didnt read or share this for knowledge,you just wanted your topic to enter front.

Is it vanguard that posted the topic here or did they ask you to do so? Copy and paste major.

Instead of you to take correction quietly and learn

you make me laugh. If I copy anything from a site. I don't have right to change it. That is why the link is there for a reference purpose so that idiot like you would know that news was not brought here from the thin air. Am not a writer nor a journalist.
Moreover, the person who saw the error never blamed me. What is your problem about it

2 Likes

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by arusoncd(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
what of Aguiyi Ironsi, why not remember him too. what of his remains.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nightshift(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Col. Gideon Okar and his daredevil colleagues obviously did not had Dimka in mind when they tried to ouster the corrupt evil-genius called Babangida in April 1990. Unfortunately, those young middle rank officers fate was like Dimkas.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
That is why I am telling a mumu like you that the same way you gave it a heading you could have also indicated your thoughts that is if you had a brain to think. And if you didnt know, wen you were corrected you shouldnt have directed to vanguard as if they are the ones who brought the post here. Wait o, So if vanguard says Lagos is in the North, you will copy and paste without indicating your thought. Meanwhile do you need to be a writer or a journalist to know your countries history. your IQ = 0 . Thank God some peoples brain are still working to have noticed the error and enlightened others.
Saladin25:

you make me laugh. If I copy anything from a site. I don't have right to change it. That is why the link is there for a reference purpose so that idiot like you would know that news was not brought here from the thin air. Am not a writer nor a journalist.
Moreover, the person who saw the error never blamed me. What is your problem about it
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
vanndubi:
Point of correction. Afikpo was never part of old Anambra state.
am following grin grin
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by AminuRano87(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oksman:
One of the bravest men in igbo land. Even ojukwu respected him. I saw a picture of his corpse after he was executed. His eyes popped out of his eye sockets. Firing squad na bad thing o.

Dimka Suka Buka an Igboman? hmmmm
Who told you Dimka was Igbo? He was from the Middle Belt
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by xklucvG: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dimka died a brave soldier. He died like a man than running like a coward ass fugitive. RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Chukazu: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
nnokwa042:
Not withstanding muritala muhamed killed innocent people at asaba just like adekunle killed nursing mother's with thier babies on thier backs,but life is funny u can't believe plateau people don't sleep in thier villages now likewise benue people adekunle was ostracized by every one till his death what about north east that place even in 50 years to come peace will never go there again then kwara is for north ,what igbos went through will be tested by every tribe in naija with blood on his hands,if u know how to pound then pound inside mortar if u don't know how to pound then pound on top of ur legs ka chineke mezie okwu

what Gowon did to us, he will continue to reap the reward, the reason his state- Plateau has refused to know peace.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
ok
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nwanna2588: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Afikpo was part of Abia then and not anambra, thats why Ogbonnaya Onu was Abia governor back then.. After then, Afikpo went into a newly created Ebonyi state in 1998.
-#me_forming_historian.. Lol

Afikpo was Imo then.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Saladin25(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
prettysolid:
That is why I am telling a mumu like you that the same way you gave it a heading you could have also indicated your thoughts that is if you had a brain to think. And if you didnt know, wen you were corrected you shouldnt have directed to vanguard as if they are the ones who brought the post here. Wait o, So if vanguard says Lagos is in the North, you will copy and paste without indicating your thought. Meanwhile do you need to be a writer or a journalist to know your countries history. your IQ = 0 . Thank God some peoples brain are still working to have noticed the error and enlightened others.

Mr Wazzock, the error you kept on emphasising on is a minor error. I am here to learn and get more info. Moreover, we are not paid on Nairaland to share information nor we are paid to reply.

You even made mention that I want my topic to make headline. If I see a news or an information that is useful, I would share it.
I think you are frustrated that your post had never made it to the headline calm down man
Nairaland is not a race. If you are frustrated don't bring your frustration to my side.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nwanna2588: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
chukwudi44:

Lt Col Bukar Sukar Dimkpa hailed from the middle belt and was not an igbo man.Virtually every officer implicated in that coup hailed from the middle belt.

He hailed from South south. Ogoja in Cross river precisely.
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by chykmoni(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nightshift:
Men from Afikpo/Oha-Ozara area are as Randy as Hip-Hop artists. Had some friends from there during my secondary school days. They were often after beauties from Obe and Awkunanaw girls, some even went gunning for young ladies in local markets at Gariki area of Enugu. The boys looked timid though.
Fallacy...Inductive premise.
That is what is killing us in this country.
How can you generalised that Argument. That I am an Ebonyian doesn't mean that am "RANDY" next time please do not use " Men"
Re: Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

ojukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.