Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Stolen Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle (640 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle by Folksyharry(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
STOLEN VEHICLE- The vehicle with the particulars listed below was snatched at gun point on the 9TH of February 2016 at Amukpe, Sapele in Delta State.
The particulars are:
Registration Number: SAP410 AE;
Engine Number: 85127601ZZ;
Chassis Number: 2T1BR32EO6C710099;
Vehicle make is TOYOTA COROLLA LE
Colour is BEIGE.

The Law enforcement agents and the general public are hereby implored to report to the nearest Police station if found or call 08035023536. Thanks

The vehicle belongs to my uncle. I would have posted it here before now but I'm in another state and his phone was stolen too so it has not been easy to reach him to get the necessary information. The picture quality is poor because of the phone that was used to snap it. Please anyone that comes across useful information about the car should help us. Thanks

lalasticlala I know you are very busy man but if you find this thread please help me push it to front page. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Competent (bmw, Ford, Landrover, Jaguar) Automobile Technician In Abuja? / Signs To Note When Your Car Needs Tyre Rotation / Sennheiser CX 6.00BT Top News !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.