Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Batman Vs Superman - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Batman Vs Superman (6063 Views)

The Flash Vs Superman! / Batman Vs Superman Ending Explained / Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batman Vs Superman by asalimpo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

What do u think Frank miller did in Dark knight returns by the way supes nd bats hv fought in d comics before different times aint a new concept.
never hand to hand. A single sneeze or yawn from sups will whisk batman away. There's no basis for equality. Superman can lift a boeing 747 in one hand, move the earth out of orbit, contain a nuclear blast. Is this the person a mere mortal can take a lick at? We should know crap when we see one. This is simply overcontrived. What will be next? Robin trashing Hulk?

2 Likes

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Huh? i'M talking about the comics. The TMNT crossed dimensions and appeared in Gotham

Oh!
Haven't heard of that
My bad
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
DeTrickster:
As for rumors there is one in circulation that the movie for Raalsaghul is been planned, his origin to the accession to the throne. Has anyone heard of this source is a friend who was at Comicon

Na, I haven't heard of that,
I'll confirm if it's true.

I just saw the new TMNT trailer and some photos from the movie.
Stephen Amell (arrow) is a cast in the movie as "casey jones". The guy with the ice hokey stick in the photos below.

It's gonna be cooler than the part 1

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
DeTrickster:
I saw the Deadpool movie yesterday and I'll rate it like this a good movie to see but won't really leave a lasting impression it was a mix of superhero flick laced with a romantic story. Some nice verbal but nothing epic

I concur
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
tottinova:

Oh! Haven't heard of that My bad
Yeah, they initially fought but Batman beat the Turtles with ease
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
tottinova:

Na, I haven't heard of that,
I'll confirm if it's true.

I just saw the new TMNT trailer and some photos from the movie.
Stephen Amell (arrow) is a cast in the movie as "casey jones". The guy with the ice hokey stick in the photos below.

It's gonna be cooler than the part 1
There is no way it can be worse than that abomination of part one. And Stephen might be its saving grace. The thing that bothers me the most is the ''Teenage'' in the title because the Turtles look nothing like teenagers
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
There is no way it can be worse than that abomination of part one. And Stephen might be its saving grace. The thing that bothers me the most is the ''Teenage'' in the title because the Turtles look nothing like teenagers

Lol
Just take it that they are teenagers
Re: Batman Vs Superman by ipledge10(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Make I dey watch. ..when is it coming out
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 2:04am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
Make I dey watch. ..when is it coming out

June 3rd 2016
Re: Batman Vs Superman by ipledge10(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2016
tottinova:

June 3rd 2016
that's still far...thanks though
Re: Batman Vs Superman by charlesm91(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2016
asalimpo:

never hand to hand. A single sneeze or yawn from sups will whisk batman away. There's no basis for equality. Superman can lift a boeing 747 in one hand, move the earth out of orbit, contain a nuclear blast. Is this the person a mere mortal can take a lick at? We should know crap when we see one. This is simply overcontrived. What will be next? Robin trashing Hulk?
its all abojt the money. fans eager to see the man in black take on the red caped hero; two biggest names in comic history pitched against themselves will definitely arouse viewers interest. i still think the battle is gonna be 1:1 and the next confrontation, along comes a doomsday, both drops their ego-ic quest for supremacy for the sake of national security. if supes were to do a tyson, the movie will be over before it even started hence the reason they focused more on bats giving supes a piece of his mind with a brutish feel in the trailers just to spark curiosity. The latest and last trailer where bat stopped supes punch was intriguing.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
tottinova:

Lol Just take it that they are teenagers
Yeah
Re: Batman Vs Superman by ericsimons18: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Watched the animated version ... what i saw is wat i think its still gonna happen here ... in the animie ... supes was holding back ... to d fact dat he will not kill .. nd batman was all out with everything his gt ... if it was a real fight d only way batman "might" av match is to rush down d guy playn superman on d set ... lik of camera or something ... cuse if it was based on supes frm man of steel ... punchin batman to outa space will still b supes holding back ...
Re: Batman Vs Superman by TonySpike: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
I won't be surprised if Batman has some superhuman strength because he got some training from Ra's Al Ghul, the chief demon of assassins. This makes Batman's fighting skills awesome and extraordinary, although he isn't as powerful as Superman.

For more information about the DC Extended Universe and their upcoming movies, you guys should check out this Nairaland thread with this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
ericsimons18:
Watched the animated version ... what i saw is wat i think its still gonna happen here ... in the animie ... supes was holding back ... to d fact dat he will not kill .. nd batman was all out with everything his gt ... if it was a real fight d only way batman "might" av match is to rush down d guy playn superman on d set ... lik of camera or something ... cuse if it was based on supes frm man of steel ... punchin batman to outa space will still b supes holding back ...

Na, no superhuman strength.
He has mastered a lot of fighting styles nd isn't based on strength but tactics.
He's strong though grin
Re: Batman Vs Superman by trishstartus(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Batman V Superman :- Its been Nearly Two Years Since "Superman's Colossal Battle" with "Zod" Devastate the City of
"Metropolis". The Loss of Life and "Collateral Damage" Left many Feelings Angry and Helpless.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Wan47(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
ok..... batman refused to kill Superman cause both mother's name is Martha...... wat a joke. dat place too pain me. Deadpool way beta dan BvS. waiting for Captain America civil war too bust up dem cinemas!
Re: Batman Vs Superman by TonySpike: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Wan47:
ok..... batman refused to kill Superman cause both mother's name is Martha...... wat a joke. dat place too pain me. Deadpool way beta dan BvS. waiting for Captain America civil war too bust up dem cinemas!
You'll find this exact same joke in Civil War when Cap will restrain himself from killing You-know-who when he heard Bucky's name. That's spoiler for you to know. Thank me when you watch it...
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Wan47(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2016
TonySpike:

You'll find this exact same joke in Civil War when Cap will restrain himself from killing You-know-who when he heard Bucky's name. That's spoiler for you to know. Thank me when you watch it...
Seen it ryt? it didnt play out d way u expected...... Civil War was awesome!
Re: Batman Vs Superman by TonySpike: 9:47am On May 23, 2016
Wan47:

Seen it ryt? it didnt play out d way u expected...... Civil War was awesome!
I saw it, good fight scenes with a number of plotholes. Nothing so spectacular...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels / Gossip Girl Fan Page / New & Young Nollywood! Regina Daniels Vs Chinenye Nnebe In New Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.