Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. (1247 Views)

Power Supply Worsens As Nigeria Records Another System Collapse / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by mekaboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
The electricity situation is worse now. Some part of even that experience 72hrs of constant electricity, since Feb 1 hardly get 6hrs a day. What happened?
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Atlantian: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
An illiterate is at the helm of affairs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by vision2022: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
This govt has failed abnitio

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by christinie(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some of us asked for change (mind you not all of us).

I wonder where the change is hiding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by youngeagle(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
My area that I use to brag with my frnds that we always get light,for two days now I hvnt seen light.....what happened to Baba's body language Na.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by okosodo: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
hehehe , na change, lets groov e it
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by daniska3yaro(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even in is area that the hardly carry light before bt now no brink of light 4 morethan 6hrs a day

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by UjGina: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
When the dullard assume office he was busy cruising on the achievement of GEJ, we told his zombies to get ready for the worse situation but they believe his body odour is at work. Today, the dullard is lost completely! Make dem go add more transmission na. Awon zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
You must be staying in Djibouti.
Light wey I dey tire for.
Incase you wan confirm.
Come to Benue, Gboko to be precise, even wailers dey enjoy the change here.
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Emekamex(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
We barely have 2 hours of light per day, Sai Shange, Sai Body odour.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
All I see here in this thread are bounch of Ww and iPods, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Atlantian:
I can bet your result, that's is if you go school be that.
Common pass dey hard you to get for school.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
UjGina:
When the dullard assume office he was busy cruising on the achievement of GEJ, we told his zombies to get ready for the worse situation but they believe his body odour is at work. Today, the dullard is lost completely! Make dem go add more transmission na. Awon zombie
Only dull people dey shout buhari is dull.
Dey want to associate with the president, but for your information, Buhari is smarter than your whole.........

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
youngeagle:
My area that I use to brag with my frnds that we always get light,for two days now I hvnt seen light.....what happened to Baba's body language Na.
See lie.
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Some of us asked for change (mind you not all of us).

I wonder where the change is hiding.

6 IQ level
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Kyase(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
mekaboy:
The electricity situation is worse now. Some part of even that experience 72hrs of constant electricity, since Feb 1 hardly get 6hrs a day. What happened?

Don't know what to say to you.
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by bettercreature(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
We are enjoying 24/7 electricity
NIPP project rocks
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by mekaboy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kyase:

Don't know what to say to you.
Tell that to the electricity company.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by stone07(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
To say the truth electricity supply is worse now. So we are are being force by govt(Babatunde Fashola) to be paying for what they are not supplying.
I don't like Babatunde Fashola because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Juve4(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
same here in ikwerre pH for 24hrs now no light I wonder what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Iykopeee: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
my area in PH is rolling in darkness for 2days now...

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Sibrah: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Atlantian:
Your brain should tell you that other parts of country and states need to get their own 72 hours at a stretch also. Have u seen any body build a power generating station in 8 months or even build one with a empty treasury? We know the real dullard, and thank God for freeing us from him.
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by fistonati(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Years back in the UK, dey announced increased of one pence on gas and it was announced a year before it took off. Yet we compare ourselves with d civilised

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by peacengine(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dullardinooo undecided undecided
Re: Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. by Tequilah: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
fistonati:
Years back in the UK, dey announced increased of one pence on gas and it was announced a year before it took off. Yet we compare ourselves with d civilised

No mind dem. In the area of power supply, I give this administration a capital 'F'!! angry

bettercreature:
We are enjoying 24/7 electricity
NIPP project rocks

Which area or part of Nigeria are you referring to? Thou shalt not lie, o....or have you forgotten the 9th commandment?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Resist Plot To Declare Emergency In Rivers—pdp / Happening Now Soldier Arrrest Pdp Agent In River / Thief Faints Afta He Was Caught & Beaten Mercilesly While Stealing In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.