Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) (5788 Views)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by kachonline: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
A reader send this picture to my mail saying that her girlfriend actually popped the question to the boyfriend and he accepted!! Lol will verify and send the full story soon, so for now enjoy the pictures Here ; http://spicyblogz..com/2016/02/omg-this-actually-happened-in-nigeria.html

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by derrick333(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ladies common u can pop d question
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
This can only happen in Thailand

2 Likes

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Mologi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Th only thing they can pop well is champagne....

3 Likes

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iffa hear
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by christinie(f): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
I saw this same pic last year.

5 Likes

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Tpave(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is called vice versa
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by excellentmomma(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's a lie, they are acting jor cheesy

Not even behind closed doors?

Unless this happened in Warri, then I can believe, Waffy girls no send

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by osesology(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by adonbilivit: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
osesology:
Adonbilivit
beli'dat
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Amosjaj(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Niger babes I hail oo they are often unpredictable
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Shadap, Mr. Big-stuff undecided
Lying-liar-pants-on-fire lipsrsealed
Old picture l'olo grin. Oniranu embarassed tongue
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Erums(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
naija girls shud imbibe
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by HARDBUOI: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by flokii: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2016
is that not Daretodiffer shocked shocked
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2016
I can't figure out

What's the meaning of that pics.. All I c are some set of Melocroniculatrationalivitational dramas

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by falcon01: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Signs of the end time
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2016
this happened in Nairobi... such things can't happen in Nigeria except in nollywood
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Hard to tell who's the man in the 2nd pix
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by OCTAVO: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by cruzita(f): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2016
undecided who is fooling who?if I propose to u that means na me marry u na.
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
yea, it happened in Nigeria, but that's like 2yrs ago, and y do u guys still bring up stale news?
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by titi4fola(f): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Vice-Versa
Re: OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Not romantic @ all

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home / See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins / Justin Bieber Shares Photos Of His Wife As She Sleeps On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.