Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,655 members, 7,918,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control (3000 Views)

Install Your Automatic Gates, Change Overs, Phone As TV Remote / Lg Tv Lf5400 Tv & Game Remote Control For Sale (photos). / Need A Master Or Universal Tv Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Just want a replacement for my bad LG TV remote control model number akb73615312.

Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by bewla(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
OSHODI down
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2016
You don't need to get a new remote.. if yu use an android phone, yu can get an app that will do dat.
T and C.
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2016
gstuntz:
You don't need to get a new remote.. if yu use an android phone, yu can get an app that will do dat.
T and C.
Which Android app do you recommend? I checked the apps, they are mostly for LG smart TV. My TV is LED, not smart.
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Which Android app do you recommend? I checked the apps, they are mostly for LG smart TV. My TV is LED, not smart.
It will operate most TV...as long as your phone has an infrared capability. There are allot of apps dat does that
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by airsaylongcon: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2016
gstuntz:

It will operate most TV...as long as your phone has an infrared capability. There are allot of apps dat does that

Any smartphone that has an IR today is not a smartphone O. IR is history on phones. OP you can look for generic programmable remotes for sale on the Internet. Also Oshodi ìsàlẹ̀ is a treasure trove with some patience

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Lexusgs430: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Just want a replacement for my bad LG TV remote control model number akb73615312.

Simply download from Google playstore, smart ir remote - anymote
All my remote controls are now locked away, even operates the AC.
NB: If u use an android phone, playstore
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Lexusgs430: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Any smartphone that has an IR today is not a smartphone O. IR is history on phones. OP you can look for generic programmable remotes for sale on the Internet. Also Oshodi ìsàlẹ̀ is a treasure trove with some patience

So my Note 3 is a dumb phone?
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by airsaylongcon: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

So my Note 3 is a dumb phone?

Looolz you just dey look d same threads wey I dey look sha ni. Yes ke it is dull o! Note 5 has come Without an IR

*modified*
And then I find out also that my precious S5 has IR. Again another dumb mumu phone. S6 ti take over o jare
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Looolz you just dey look d same threads wey I dey look sha ni. Yes ke it is dull o! Note 4 and 5 have come out none of dem WITH IR

*modified*
And then I find out also that my precious S5 has IR. Again another dumb mumu phone. S6 ti take over o jare

Lol. IR blasters on devices is simply a bonus!!!
If my Note 3 is a mumu phone, I love mumu phones!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Have you seen de s6 edge? Which I actually use. It comes with it and infrared does more than what it used to do.
Try and check It out
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by litaninja(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
The level of ignorance you exhibit though...

airsaylongcon:

Looolz you just dey look d same threads wey I dey look sha ni. Yes ke it is dull o! Note 4 and 5 have come out none of dem WITH IR

*modified*
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by airsaylongcon: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
litaninja:
The level of ignorance you exhibit though...

You that is less ignorant....carry on
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by airsaylongcon: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
gstuntz:

Have you seen de s6 edge? Which I actually use. It comes with it and infrared does more than what it used to do.
Try and check It out

Thanks for the information. I'm actually in the process of migrating to iPhones. Forgive my folly. I actually also found out that even the lowly S5 which I use also has IR port.Dumb phones joor lol
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by kinremi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Download Peel Smart Remote control on your android, it works perfectly. I have the same issue with the exact remote you pictured. LG cannot get the remote for me. the problem with the App is that it is not available on iphone in Nigeria. I have not had any app on iphone that can work for the television. If anyone knows please avail the information.
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2016
kinremi:
Download Peel Smart Remote control on your android, it works perfectly. I have the same issue with the exact remote you pictured. LG cannot get the remote for me. the problem with the App is that it is not available on iphone in Nigeria. I have not had any app on iphone that can work for the television. If anyone knows please avail the information.

I just discovered that the Peel smart remote is preloaded in my Galaxy Note 3. I have already set it up and it works flawlessly. I was disappointed when it didn't work on my second phone Infinix hot note pro until I discovered that the Infinix hot note pro has no IR.
Now the issue is, i need a remote to be accessible to all members of the family as it won't be practicable for everyone to assess the remote from my Galaxy Note 3 app. This reason prompted me to still look for standalone remote control, i eventually got one from tokumbo market depot at Westminister

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by kinremi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Happy for u. Pls where is westminster? If u av a link could u pls help provide details so that i can contact.
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
kinremi:
Happy for u. Pls where is westminster? If u av a link could u pls help provide details so that i can contact.

Is a tokumbo market near Trinity busstop along Mile 2 - Apapa Expressway lagos
Re: Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control by newspapers: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Let me drop a shocker, you can control your Smart TV and LED TV with you Android devices.

1. Just install any of the apps here (http://www.techsonite.com/control-ac-android-devices-control-ac-tv-android/)

2. Scan your device once the app is install and enjoy.

Hope say i never spoil market for Physical remote sellers?

You can control up to 900,000 devices with these apps!!!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Pro For Sale. / SOLD!!! ASUS Notebook PC For Sale / Dell Latitude 3340,touch Screen,corei5,@62k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.