Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,137 members, 7,943,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know (593 Views)

Telcos Lose 14.3 Million Subscribers In 10 Months / Telcos Lose 4 Million Subscribers In One Month / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know by TechPill: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Apple Music just hit over 11 million subscribers according to the Apple senior vice presidents Craig Federighi and Eddy Cue appeared on John Gruber's podcast, The Talk Show, which was published Today.

Starting with the Figure, last month Financial Times reported a figure on Apple surpassing over 10 million subscribers which correspond with the number Eddy Cue says this month. Mainly looking at the Growth rate you will notice a speedy increase which i think is awesome.

The report also show there are 1 billion Apple devices in active use, Eddy Cue says in the podcast that; since many people own multiple devices, the company has 782 million iCloud users. Those users are uploading billions of photos to iCloud every week, according to Eddy Cue.

Do you like Apple Music? what's your say on this. Despite Lot of Us in Nigeria prefer to download our favourite Music on mirror link free, Loud your voice in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/02/apple-music-hit-over-11-million.html

CC: lalasticlala, seun

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Fz92U8WrNG8/Vr9ggDTt54I/AAAAAAAAAm4/pn4Av2dRBxo/s1600/apple%2Bmusic%2Bnow%2Bhas%2Bover%2B11%2Bmillion%2Bsubscribers%2Band%2Busers%2Bnow.png[/img]
Re: Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
No. Spotify reigns supreme. I digg pandora too.

1 Like

Re: Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know by Iamlordgee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Apple Music Hit Over 11 Million Subscribers: What You Ought To Know by TechPill: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
RickRichards:
No. Spotify reigns supreme. I digg pandora too.

Thats cool.

(1) (Reply)

Night Call / Blackberry Q10 / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.