Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand (619 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by SunstarS(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
After carrying out an intense study on our individual behavioral system at the ATM stand, (those grammar no be from here ohh grin ) i came up with an intensified list of the 10 kinds(there may be more) of people you'll meet at the ATM stand

Down to biz

1. The over sabi
They claim to be highly learned and boast of their exposure saying things like some Nigerians are far from civilization and they keep making noise when someone takes more than a minutes

2. The hurriers
(that's what i call them grin ) They are always in haste.. The annoying thing about this set of people is that they make loud hisses that often upset you if you are in the same queue with them

3. The Dondies
This set of people nah wah... There was a particular lady i have seen at d ATM over 7 times but she would always call for assistance... They say education is a continuous process, maybe her own process don stop.. grin

4. The calm ones
This is the category i fall into grin , we allow you into the queue if you have a genuine reason... One fine bros walked up to me the other day and said guy my dad just died i wanna withdraw money to buy coffin... I simply replied 'i pray ohh' and allowed him into the queue.. His dad is a security officer at first bank and there he is, attending to someone (wish mah prayers would receive immediate answer)..

5. The sharp ones
This ones no dey slack dem no dey sleep like kerosene "e me anya ura" ma nigga, them go outwise you.. Datsal

6. The babes trackers
They neither have an atm card ( except for their mum's expired card) nor run an account they are special advisers, ( to babes only) and they can do anything to help in exchange for a girls mobile number..saw one guy using his handkerchief to clean the ATM screen so that the babe go see clearly.. grin

7. The disccussers
They never walk alone if they do, their liver go pull (Liverpool grin ). They come to the ATM in bunch.. Sometimes i wonder if they came to use the ATM or discuss cos i always meet and leave them there.

8. The grammarians
They activate grammar mode wen they notices crowd at the ATM ..The other day one girl picked up her phone on loud speakers and behold i heard: 'Hello, i wont be come' (become what ?) and the voice replied 'dupe, se emi lon ba so grammar ye ni ?' grin

9. The time killers
They withdraw 1k in 3hours, embarassed
the ATM would suddenly seize service at the sight of them cos they would complain of poor service wen they get there... This kinda people dey taya me especial when I'll be having lectures by 10am and am at d ATM by 7am to withdraw brake fast money... You can imagine how annoying it would be and in this situation if you shout at them they become more confused which result to more time to be wasted... All you can do is beg them.
cry

10. Feel free to add yours
Forgive my continuous teeth shining nah close up cause am

#drops pen

original writer Sunstars
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by godfirstawe: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol

The recharge card loaders...They always come to the ATM to load quickteller 200 naira Etisalat...lol

So annoying
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol.......

{SUNNY DAY}
After standing on the queue for 2hrs. When it got to turn to withdraw, searching my bag I couldn't find my Card undecided
I picked my school ID card, instead of the ATM card... It was so annoying... sad
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by ovokonado(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol.......

{SUNNY DAY}
After standing on the queue for 2hrs. When it got to turn to withdraw, searching my bag I couldn't find my Card undecided
I picked my school ID card, instead of the ATM card... It was so annoying... sad
dah shii can b annoying. Dahz y I carry all my cards errwhr
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2016
ovokonado:
dah shii can b annoying. Dahz y I carry all my cards errwhr

Yes, but have you ever lost your wallet in which your have all your ATM cards on a weekend when you need to withdraw money badly?

Then you will know that carrying ALL your cards everywhere especially in the same bag/purse/Wallet isn't always a good idea
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by ovokonado(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
adeaks:

Yes, but have you ever lost your wallet in which your have all your ATM cards on a weekend when you need to withdraw money badly?

Then you will know that carrying ALL your cards everywhere especially in the same bag/purse/Wallet isn't always a good idea
yh it isn't buh no beta way yet
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by meelorlah(f): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
I won't be come grin Some girls can like to form ehn
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM Stand by goldbim(f): 1:17am On Feb 14, 2016
You forgot to add the#*sorry,are you the last person?im behind u crew*.#..
2.Those ones that'l come and torment everybody with their loud voices while on the queue.
3.Also,the ones that'l jump the queue,cause trouble,insult whoever tries to correct them,eventually gets to the machine and goof around..(@times it's 1k/2k they want to withdraw oo)..
Lastly,those with multiple ATM cards!(diff banks)they come and oppress like they want to empty the machine...life is good oo!.

(1) (Reply)

“my Mama Said I Must Marry From Our Village” = Anambra Professional Footballer! / Video: Hostess Presents News On TV Without Wearing A Bra / Fart Dnt Have Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.