Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? (8516 Views)

Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? / Photo: Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo With Their Dad...and It's Hilarious! / Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Nikky23: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
In most cases we see that most boys are closer to their mother rather than the dad and most girls r closer to their dad rather than mother. I though it should be the other way round since the mother being a woman, with female experiences would be able to relate better to the females but instead argue with themselves more and vice versa.
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2009
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by jlee(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2009
Haven't you heard of the say unlike charges attract while like charges repell grin
you have got a dick dud u sure will understand me better cheesy
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by sparta(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2009
Yea, opposite attracts to repel later! duh
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
would like to know too.
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
I think because fathers want to protect daughters and Mothers want to protect sons undecided
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
iice:

I think because fathers want to protect daughters and Mothers want to protect sons undecided

But in most cases, the mother let the sons have all the fun in the world.
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by iice(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2009
Haha, depends. . .usually that ends up to them being mama's boys
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Sissy3(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2009
similar topic has already b discussed here. i think in some cases daughters tend to run towards their dads becos more often the dads spoil them, if they want something the dads usually give without asking for long explanation and mostly nothing in return.  unlike some moms, they would like to get very details of how you plan to spend like e.g money they give you and would like you to do something in return for the favors

so basically some daughters tend to get their ways/wishes with their dads.
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

similar topic has already b discussed here. i think in some cases daughters tend to run towards their dads becos more often the dads spoil them, if they want something the dads usually give without asking for long explanation and mostly nothing in return.  unlike some moms, they would like to get very details of how you plan to spend like e.g money they give you and would like you to do something in return for the favors

so basically some daughters tend to get their ways/wishes with their dads.

I will remember that.
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Igwe9(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
hey Sissy!
Do us a favor and post those links alongside or forget it, undecided

@post

Technically, man has XY chromosome while woman has XX,

I was made to know that Y chromosome is virtually empty when X carries all the traits in human.

so, if XY is formed, it's likely that X is from the female, while Y is from the male and virtually empty.

and if XX is formed, then one of the Xs is probably from male, hence carries the male traits in it.
from my analysis, XY(male child) has mother's genes dominated while XX(female child) has the father's genes dominated  Q.E.D
cool
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Sissy3(f): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
Igwe.:

[color=#006600]hey Sissy!
Do us a favor and post those links alongside or forget it, undecided

maybe you should trying using the search engine before duplicating threads or forget it undecided
Re: Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? by Igwe9(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

maybe you should trying using the search engine before duplicating threads or forget it undecided
smiley smiley smiley kiss

(1) (Reply)

Inflatable Baby Sofa for 15k / Son Impregnates Father’s Wife / Change Of Surname.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.