Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,464 members, 7,978,507 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Need A Financial Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Financial Assistance (569 Views)

detailed / UNIPORT Professor Begs For Financial Assistance Online,Says "I'm Now A Destitude / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financial Assistance by Mikechrist49: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Good morning my fellow nairaland.
i am christopher micheal from kogi state. i seriously need a financial assistance from you guys. somethings happen in final year until i had carryover in one course, and i had to graduate from OND from kogi state polytechnic this year and for me to graduate i need to write 3rd semester exam and the money WE ask to pay is N9,330 and i struggle hard to get the sum of N3,500.PLS i beg u in the name of GOD Pls assist me , i am nt a scammer.
pls help me .
Re: I Need A Financial Assistance by dahdah: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mikechrist49:
Good morning my fellow nairaland.
i am christopher micheal from kogi state. i seriously need a financial assistance from you guys. somethings happen in final year until i had carryover in one course, and i had to graduate from OND from kogi state polytechnic this year and for me to graduate i need to write 3rd semester exam and the money WE ask to pay is N9,330 and i struggle hard to get the sum of N3,500.PLS i beg u in the name of GOD Pls assist me , i am nt a scammer.
pls help me .

Third semester Exam ?
Re: I Need A Financial Assistance by Mikechrist49: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
YES

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Nairaland Profile Picture. / University Of Ilorin!!! Highly Overrated / 2016 UTME; A Gross Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.