Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. (640 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by ChosenOnline: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
By Sam Eyoboka

WHEN Hassan Abba left Kano aboard a Lagos-bound trailer his mission was not to seek healing for his physical disability. He was born cripple about 21 years ago. He was just born with both hind limbs fully formed but were not functional. For over 20 years, he had crawled on his tommy in all manner of places and to avoid accidental injuries he had made leather pads which he wore as shoes and and strapped around his body parts exposed to danger.

Last Sunday afternoon, Hassan Abba was dressed in a black stripped short-sleeve shirt and Khaki trouser with left leg folded to the knee. He had lived all his life begging for alms at bus stops and at gatherings where people would notice him and either give him food or some money.

He had pitched his tent at a strategic location at the just concluded “From Sorrow to Joy” crusade of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Renewal Ministry at the church’s headquarters hoping to take advantage of the huge crowd of worshippers to make some money.

Mallam Hassan Abba surrounded by Chosen’s verifiers at the crusade
But at about 3.30 p.m. when the General Overseer of the ministry, Pastor Lazarus Muoka started his ministration and praying for the sick and the afflicted, Hassan Abba, in utter astonishment, suddenly rose to his feet. Initially, the feet, especially the left one could not carry him, but with share determination borne out of bewilderment, he kept walking.

Asked to give his testimony, Hassan Abba who could not speak a word in English language, simply muttered some words in Hausa that he had come to beg for alms, but after such a miraculous feat, he would not beg again.

A surprise survivor of the Inter Corp Oil Limited Gas plant, a subsidiary of Chikason Group explosion that claimed many lives and property at Nnewi in Anambra State on Christmas eve, Mr. Ndubuisi Anasobi’s testimony was simply shocking and amazing. While explaining his ordeal to the mammoth crowd of worshippers last Sunday, Anasobi who joined the church in 2004, shed tears, considering what he went through, still dazed by the realization that he was alive to recount the experience.

According to him, he had visited the affected Gas Plant after moments of hesitation, to refill his gas cylinder on that fateful day in his Toyota Camry car only to discover that, there was a huge crowd of persons preparing for the Christmas. After spending some quality time without being attended to, he decided to leave as though he was hearing a voice, but had to return the cylinder and exercise some patience.

“On getting there, I joined the queue, waiting for my turn. After spending some time, I decided to leave. I even brought my gas cylinder out from the queue and put it in my car to go, but a thought came to me, and I went to put it back again on the queue and stayed back to wait like others, because next day was Christmas and I needed to do the gas refilling for my wife to cook,” he narrated.

As they all waited to be attended to, the explosion occurred at about 2.00 p.m. and he recalled seeing people running hecta skelter for their lives.

“Immediately the explosion occurred, we knew there was danger and everyone started to find a way of escape. Unfortunately, running out of the gas plant was not easy due to congestion. There was a stampede and gas cylinders fell on so many people. In fact, no one knew the direction to go as a result of thick smoke. As a member of Chosen, I kept on shouting God of Chosen take control and save me. I did not know how I struggled out of the premises to the road, because I was partially blind and could not see anything any longer. While I was running, I fell down and the fire caught up with me, but I continued calling on the God of Chosen. I laid flat, faced the ground and covered my face with one hand, because I didn’t want to see how I was going to die,” he said.

Read the full testimony via the link below....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/crippled-mallam-others-healed-at-lord-chosen-crusade/

1 Share

Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2016
WAIT OH!!! ARE MY THE FIRST TO COMMENT?
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by Luckylife(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2016
The more you see the less you understand. Hope is not the only one that got healed out of hundreds of cripples, blinds,deaf and dump,spiritual and financial needs of people where solved .
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by Imortal001: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2016
God is great
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by Elosky20: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Na GODWIN
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by promise10: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
This is a clear difference between a church and a mosque.
Please muslim, have u seen such a thing in your mosques?
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by promise10: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by menabae(f): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Staged miracle... ...
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

which church? catholic or tithe collecting business centres.
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by ikorodureporta: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
cool €nd-Time #ealing
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by ChosenOnline: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
only God Can Do This.........no man or powers except God alone.

Thank You Jesus.
Re: Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. by promise10: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
crusadistic:
which church? catholic or tithe collecting business centres.
Why the pain please?
Everyone knows, even allah, that things like this can't happen in a mosque.
So why the question; which church?

(1) (Reply)

See Picture! WOW!!!!! Several Job Offers Via Kingdom Stewardship! / Shocking Thing About Islam / “modern-day Christianity” Is COUNTERFEIT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.