Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

WEIRD: Hermaphrodite Impregnates Self, Gives Birth To Hermaphrodite Twins - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WEIRD: Hermaphrodite Impregnates Self, Gives Birth To Hermaphrodite Twins (806 Views)

Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy / Donald Trump Is A Hermaphrodite - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD: Hermaphrodite Impregnates Self, Gives Birth To Hermaphrodite Twins by duketunde: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Jose Maria Garcia, a 19-year old born with both ovaries and testicles and has both male and female s*x organs has given birth this morning at the Amisola Maternity Hospital, reports the Manila Times. Both babies were also born hermaphrodites, displaying physical characteristics and private parts of both genders, a “miraculous event” according to Dr. Xi Huan Chow, Medical director at Amisola Maternity Hospital.

“We are privileged to experience such an unusual birth” he told reporters, visibly happy with the turn of events. “Hundreds of people have come to witness these miracles of nature. Both babies are extremely healthy and vibrant with life,” he explained with enthusiasm.

Jose Maria Garcia, the mother and father of the two children, admits the birth was not expected at all. “I have never had any s*xual experience with someone outside of myself. I was unaware that I could impregnate myself, but I would never go back even with what I know now. These children are beautiful and I am happy to share my life with them,” he told reporters. - See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/weird-hermaphrodite-impregnates-self.html#sthash.OEGrzXSq.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Massive Gunfire Rocks Entire Ivory Coast Cities / "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker / Donald Trump Throws Toilet Paper At Puerto Rico Hurricane Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.