Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti (40497 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Anoruo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anoruo:
they beta set those student free. they beta set those student free.

keep asking.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by ckmayoca: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
jcmaiah:
The probability that those students are innocent is high because the lazy Nigerian police are fund of arresting passerby and innocent people close to any crime scene.

Bros not in a case of riot oh that other students will testify to it oh.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by globatop: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Private uni, what suppose to be their agitation
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Mologi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Those six granted bail must be children of the super rich....while poor ones are convicted....

Afe Babalola shouldn't have pushed the case...
Cus they are his 'children'.......
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by dguizman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is what happen why ajebutter is trying to claim pako......
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by hedonistic: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na Afe work.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Sappyman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
The association warned against misinformation on the social media denying that no student was shot, raped or died during the protest.
The body praised the university’s founder, Aare Afe Babalola, for resisting the temptation to close down the university as a result of the crisis.

When men are telling lies, they should know that people read their mind. What is the purpose of establishing the school-to make money. So, what is the point that if not you were advised, you would have closed down the school. Let me tell you if you close down the school, you closed down the source of your income.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Irore: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Smooyis:
Indeed innocent until proved guilty. But here they are guilty until proved innocent

My concern is the letter or advise from police prosecutor that made the other six to go. Has money exchanged hands and those that refused or not able to pay are sent to the court and subsequently remanded in prison custody. Wia is EFCC?
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Larryupsy: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
I bet most of these guys were just handpicked by the police. More so, why is the reasons for letting the six off the hook not so detailed? Naija police wrecking lives from time immemorial. Honestly the shit ain't funny, just the usual police reckless arrests.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Ofunaofu: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
fate makes one a potential prisoner
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by omocalabar(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:
Innocent my foot, if your children sitdown for hostel or dey class reading, the police won't pick on them. Train your child so that you won't bring disgrace upon yourself through them.

Do you care to loose excess fat from your tummy, arm or thigh using natural therapy, check my signature or profile
pls dont say that again....something similar happened in my skul while i was in skul, 3 hours later, the police drove to the hostel which was abt 10mins drive frm the skul and arrested everyone in the hostel,..my course mate was remanded six months in the prison...he was innocent cos he wasnt even awae of the riot that happened

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by benedictac(f): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:
Innocent my foot, if your children sitdown for hostel or dey class reading, the police won't pick on them. Train your child so that you won't bring disgrace upon yourself through them.

Hah! Hah! Hah! u won't understand there are some Chief that trained but just refused to accept the training. May our children never bring shame to us in Jesus name biko.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by babyfaceafrica: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
lekinz:
While some of us are here celebrating the Val with Garri and Groundnut ...

Someone is somewhere being remanded and suffering from a crime which he didn't commit ...

Moral of the story: Eat your garri and praise God for making you see today
and how do you know they are innocent,if you know wetin some students they do,you won't say that?...that said thank God !!
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Misterdhee1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
What do the school authority want to gain with this? Condemn them as Criminals or Make them pay for their silliness? Rubbish resolution.

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
The students deserve to be punished if true. It will curb such impunity!
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Henovy: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
jcmaiah:
The probability that those students are innocent is high because the lazy Nigerian police are fund of arresting passerby and innocent people close to any crime scene.
I believe you on this one. They will frame you up to justify that ''they are working''
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Henovy: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
OP, tears flowed freely. Not YEARS...
It's o.k. It happens once in a while. I refer to it as ''keyboard wickedness''
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Olasco93: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
It's painful though if it's True. But wait, what will now happen to their GP? Can they dash it out?
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Henovy: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:

Do you care to loose excess fat from your tummy, arm or thigh using natural therapy, check my signature or profile
Please don't be too hasty to condemn them. The incident may have occurred long before police came around and started arresting. It may not be on the basis of diligent investigation. One innocent soul may just be around the scene and get arrested. I know Nigerian police like my wrapper!

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Funpeter: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
ramdris:
Am so sure Afe Babalola used his immense influence in the state Judicial system to get those guys incarcerated....
You are right, He use is influence to drive a point that the school wont take shiit..
same thing happen in Eksu the popular may 8 student loot and destroy school property but no one was sentence instead we all paid 5k for damages back then...
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by scobaba: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
The students will always claim innocence. So who do the gbege na? Demons from hell?

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Funpeter:
You are right, He use is influence to drive a point that the school wont take shiit..
same thing happen in Eksu the popular may 8 student loot and destroy school property but no one was sentence instead we all paid 5k for damages back then...
He needs to use whatever he's got to protect his vision and dreams and also multibillion investments
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by tansho(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
Nobi all them do the. Stuff.... Being scape-goat is very bad... I pity their parents...

You don't pity those whose shops were looted and owners of destroyed property? Smh
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by NemzySeries(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:

dunt always waste ur mb on typing crap....i finished frm dat sch & I can tell u dat most of d kids detained are innocent
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Baboo13(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
What baffles me is not even whether they are innocent or not but for an incidence like this to happen in a private uni.

Bad bad PR for the school
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by bumpy5ng: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:

Mind you they were all arrested in their respective hostels. NANS must rise to their defense.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by bumpy5ng: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

He needs to use whatever he's got to protect his vision and dreams and also multibillion investments

Multibillion naira investment..... How was it acquired, I mean the wealth itself.?
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
bumpy5ng:

Multibillion naira investment..... How was it acquired, I mean the wealth itself.?
God forgive you..... Not all rich men are corrupt.... Check out the risky loans he's taking at 85 years.... I have seen this man weep as well as rejoice..... He's simply an enigma
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Boss13: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
naijamark:
Getting job after graduation is extremely difficult in Nigeria. Now this ones have made theirs even more difficult with a criminal record. Sorry case.
Typical of most Nigerian youths, hardly thinking beyond their nose. Few weeks ago, those boys were probably pulling off their shirts forming thugs, forming hard men. Now they know better. Think before you act.

Good comment
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by bumpy5ng: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Mologi:
Those six granted bail must be children of the super rich....while poor ones are convicted....
Afe Babalola shouldn't have pushed the case...
Cus they are his 'children'.......
You're very right
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by bumpy5ng: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anoruo:

keep asking.
Kiakia
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Boss13: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
bumpy5ng:

Mind you they were all arrested in their respective hostels. NANS must rise to their defense.

For what? They destroyed their school. That is a crime and they should pay for it. If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime.

It baffles me all the time, little disagreement between students and authorities always boil down to destruction. Why burn down properties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.