Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Savannah Bank Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Savannah Bank Is Calling (16487 Views)

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Savannah Bank Reopens / Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by guseman(m): 3:35am On Jul 11, 2009
tinkingofyou@hotmail.com, lol sounds creative, what abt wahaladey@yahoo.com?
@all, dont feel worried about some peoples post, by their post you shall know them. Some dont even know topic of discussion they will like to say something, ITK, I too Know, U b Oyaa, ? Jump too mushhh.

GENERAL WARNING JOB SEEKERS

THERE ARE SOME FAKE MTN JOB ADVERTISEMENT,ONCE YOU FILL THE FORMS THEY WILL BE SENDING FAKE CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES TO YOU, JUST PRESS DELETE.

YESTERDAY, MY BROWSER (OPERA) WAS WARNING ME AM ON FRAUD SITE, BUT I DO STRONG HEAD CAUSE AM SURE AM ON MTN SITE, BUT BEHOLD!!! THEIR SITE HAS BEEN HACKED OR SIMPLY PUT, DUPLICATED, SO PEEPS BEWARE

LASTLY, WHEN CREATING ANY ACCOUNT ON ANY JOB SITE OR ANY SITE, DONT EVER USE UR CORRECT EMAIL PASSWORD, COS AM SURE THEY CAN USE THAT TO ACCESS YOUR MAIL, ALL THE BEST.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by yelanst(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2009
dont mind those motherfuckers, allow them to eat the info alone and die alone;IF AT ALL THE INFO IS REAL.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ronibabe: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2009
Thank you all.I was invited too
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Redfox(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2009
@modath and totfulguy and marvostica
why the emotional outburst?.can't you guys for once exercise patience and get exactly what is happening.how can you just assume that somebody is withholding information.I also applied but haven't received any sms.

@all
we could do a lot of good to this thread if we visit the website or/and send them an email or call to know the development so far.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by marvostica(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2009
@redfox,what website are u talking about?Is that not the major problem we are complaining about?Just do us a favour,paste d site u are talking about here with details on how to go about it and u will see we will be very gratefull.All they do is just come in here and say they have comfirmed thier status from the website.Ok tell us the website and how they went about,they will automatically turn themselves into deaf and dumb.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by renny(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
pls where on naijaclassicjobs.org can one get to view the names of applicant that applied for the savannah bank job opening
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by dolawise: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hey guys. Has the apllication ended?
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Redfox(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
@all
Head Office:
62/66 Broad Street,
Marina, Lagos

Tel: 2348028828844, 07066454821, 07059161112

Email: info@savannahbankplc.com
I DOUBT THE EFFICACY OF THIER CLAIMS.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by adesaanumi: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2009
I checked my status in that site yesterday by 3 p.m and I was invited.Thank you all in nairaland
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ReachRich(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2009
If u cant tell us how u where invited at least tell us the date and venue of the test.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Hymo(f): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hi adesaanumi,how did u check urs nd wat site r u talking abt,pls help
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by tjolawale: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
All scamers, shall end up in the lake of fire. guys cant u get it, they are all the same set of millitant we have in this site. soon they will demand for money.
pls note them
micheal
marvostica
hopeman
freeyemi
sunrisegod
adesaanumi

I smell rats
[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ashaby(f): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2009
Ase wa!
grin
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Meldrick(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2009
yeye people. All of them coming to testify as if they are in the church. Meanwhile they didn't check anything neither did they receive anything. Bunch of scammers. Invisible website they are checking. One person operating all the user names. NAIRALAND I HAIL.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by monsho(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
It's high time we told the mummy's pets in this effable house of ours that this
forum is meant for MATURE MINDED PEOPLE.

If you know that all you could do is blowing your tactless ego via this house
by making the reasonable ones feel bad, I think you better find a childish channel
through which you would do that successfully. This STONE goes to those who love
to toy with the feelings of the honourable members of this house.

To the humble ones, GOD will visit you - When God wants to miraculously bless you,
HE will ridiculously turn things around in your favour. Expect your miracle.

Kind regards.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by adesaanumi: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
Who knows the nature of savanah bank
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by onyiken(f): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2009
nobody is saying anything as per applying again. can one still apply or is it late to apply.someone pls say something.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by adesaanumi: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2009
Onyiken,check their website if they are stll recruiting
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by exago(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
if these guys are not up to something, then tell, cause I have looked at their site again and there is no where to check status online. guys own up
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by onyiken(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
adesaanumi,thanks.but i checked thru their website,the form is still their 4 interested persons.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by adesaanumi: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2009
Savannah bank are opening some branches in Laos and Ibadan.You can still apply
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ronibabe: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
Can I still submit my c.v to their office
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Okosisigr8(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lets wait 4 sumtyms, I guess it is batch by batch
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by adesaanumi: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2009
ronibabe,go thier office in island to submit ur c.v
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by BeckyLady: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thank you 4 the info
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by BeckyLady: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2009
Thank you for the info
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Michael78: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
I was invited but mistakenly i deleted the sms from my rhone.Can anybody send the text me to me again
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by dorisbabe: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
Can I still apply
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Boladave: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
pls guys hw did u chk ur staatus cos i've not bn invited
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by dorisbabe: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2009
Bola Dave,check the site for it.They will still invite you because so many branches are opening soonest
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ezembaji: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
pls how do i check my status online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Work From Home Jobs For Job Seekers / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / My One Day Job Experience In Lagos-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.