Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,048 members, 7,973,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Alibaba Celebrates Wife And Daughter As They Turn A Year Older (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Celebrates Wife And Daughter As They Turn A Year Older (photo) (838 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months / Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Celebrates Wife And Daughter As They Turn A Year Older (photo) by abiodun2007: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Alibaba must really love this pic of his wife and daughter, as he keeps sharing it year after year to celebrate them as they share same birthday, which coincidentally is Valentine's day. Today he wrote....

Happy Valentine and happy birthday to my darling wife and my awesome daughter Valerie a.k.a VAvavoom! You redefined love and valentines' day for me forever. Gob bless you. And to God almighty thank you for these blessings.

Happy birthday to them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwogdymagY/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wife And Daughter As They Turn A Year Older (photo) by abiodun2007: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
HBD to dem cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wife And Daughter As They Turn A Year Older (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
What a lovely family. Many people celebrating valentine can't even boast of this.

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Mcghee Sextuplets? They Are Grown / See What Money Has Caused This Popular Actress, Funke Akindele Turns Bread Selle / Wow!! See This Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.