Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,992 members, 7,915,910 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Happy Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine's Day (322 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentine's Day by Jahelastic(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Worldwide, Valentine’s Day is a day for lovers. Traditionally, everyone goes all out to let their special someone knows how much they are appreciated on this day and everyday.

Some will say it with flowers while others will bring on the bling. Others will get creative with customized dates while some will play it low-key with an at-home dinner date and together time.

Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you (Our Blog Readers) are the only people in this world who is totally worth it.I consider myself to be the luckiest blogger on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious people of this world reading my post. It’s you, my readers that looks good to me.

So from the stable of my heart, I say a very big thank you to all of you.

Happy Valentine's Day![color=#990000][/color]

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/02/happy-valentines-day.html?m=0
Re: Happy Valentine's Day by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
My thoughts and prayers go out to all men today whose girlfriends are on their period this Valentines day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day by Jahelastic(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
@wisdomguy4u, Heya too badt but what I think is that gift is all you need to give out no additional things. Abi?

(1) (Reply)

Bastille Day Quotes / How Putting Down Your Phone Will Solve All Your Relationship Problems / I Need A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.