Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi (3483 Views)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by OlujobaSamuel: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
a judge is not allowed to address the press, even when retired, they are forbidden to talk on certain issues, most especially issues in the public domain. I think the judge is still serving so this can never come out from him, that's why unlike other profession, they are not allowed to join political inclined association when retired.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
if it s true, let the judge take his evidence n go to court. you think if we had wanted Rivers at all cost ,we won't have gotten it?
In your dreams
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let the matter rest na? all this apc vs pdp saga doesn't put food on our table. The zombies group should just accept that they lost Rivers and Akwa Ibom for good just like the wailing group accepted their loss in Lagos saga. To be frank with you all, all the elections conducted last year including the presidential were against the electoral laws. This include; under age voting that the zombies didn't see, ballot snatching virtually everywhere, killings e.t.c. These malpractices brought our amiable president and governors to power, so the zombie group should just keep quiet and hide themselves in shame same applies to the wailing group. The supreme court is the final court and has made their decision.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by free13: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
apc is a criminal party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. / 11 Youngest Serving Senators In National Assembly [LIST] / BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.