Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,236 members, 7,884,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Let Us Celebrate Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Us Celebrate Love. (1260 Views)

A Nairalander Younger Brother Birthday Is Today. Let Us Celebrate Him. / Let Us Appreciate A Man That Paid The Ultimate Price / Let Us Celebrate Our Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
It is Valentine's Day. Let us celebrate love. cheesy

Share with us the three things that you love most about your spouse. Let us celebrate love. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Onegai(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abeg add picture, let us appreciate. Mindfulness, start the ball rolling, its your thread.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by PresVA: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
*booking space*
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Onegai:
Abeg add picture, let us appreciate. Mindfulness, start the ball rolling, its your thread.

I would but I don't know which three I love most. grin

1. He is very handsome and he dresses well and is very clean. I love that. I will stop here else it will become too private grin
2. He is very intelligent and knows a lot. It is never boring. I love listening to him and discussing any topic with him.
3. He loves and respects me and my choices. He is my family, my lover and my friend.

Gosh, I could go on and on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is your turn. tongue

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
PresVA:
*booking space*

You either talk or pay. tongue cheesy
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Solid.

Dependable.

Smart.

Handsome.

Very good genes passed onto his kids.

You asked for 3. I've given you 5. I guess that means I score 5/3 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by baby124: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na me and you today...hahaha.

Custom made just for me,

my very own

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Solid.

Dependable.

Smart.

Handsome.

@bold

You didn't need to mention it. I didn't expect a smart lady like yourself to contaminate the gene pool. tongue cheesy kiss

Since you have mentioned 5, I want to add two more too.

4. He is very open-minded and doesn't pass judgements quickly based on some bogus belief system.

5. He is very self-confident and thus does not control or restrict me.

Why is my thread dying? Does nobody else appreciate their spouse? I am not surprised. grin

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mindfulness:

@bold

You didn't need to mention it. I didn't expect a smart lady like yourself to contaminate the gene pool. tongue cheesy kiss

Since you have mentioned 5, I want to add two more too.

4. He is very open-minded and doesn't pass judgements quickly based on some bogus belief system.

5. He is very self-confident and thus does not control or restrict me.

Why is my thread dying? Does nobody else appreciate their spouse? I am not surprised. grin

'cos you aren't nurturing it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Solid.

Dependable.

Smart.

Handsome.

Is he a non-living thing?
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
1. She loves me.

2. She's hardworking.

3. She's a good cook.

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Dyt(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am a believer of love
So everything is possible in love

ERM which of em cos I got lots
grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
I am a believer of love
So everything is possible in love

ERM which of em cos I got lots
grin grin grin grin

The best one. tongue
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
LordReed:
1. She loves me.

2. She's hardworking.

3. She's a good cook.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

The best one. tongue

Hmmmm
Thinking

Monbo
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2016
On this day 14/2/2016

The universe gifted me the best gift astray kitten who needed my love. She called at my window and ruined my valentine date because i had to stay in to look after and buy her dinner and pamper her until she was strong enough to look after herself. I love you Pinky! She was the Pinky to my Brain. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:
On this day 14/2/2016

The universe gifted me the best gift astray kitten who needed my love. She called at my window and ruined my valentine date because i had to stay in to look after and buy her dinner and pamper her until she was strong enough to look after herself. I love you Pinky! She was the Pinky to my Brain. kiss kiss kiss

I LOVE CATS. I absolutely love them. I would love to have cats too but I am hesitant as my love of neatness possibly won't be able to put up with the hair all around the house BUT if one just shows up at my door, I may be inclined to accept it. cheesy

Lucky you. smiley

[size=3pt]BTW, sunshine, I would rather have you angry and aggressive than depressed so don't put too much pressure on yourself and don't beat up on yourself for feeling angry. However, I would most love to see you relaxed, at peace and joyful. You will get their gradually. wink Remember to love yourself more than anything or anyone and NEVER condemn any of your behaviors. It would be counterproductive. Your attitude for now should be one of: "Nothing is more important than that I feel good and what is it NOW (from moment to moment) that I need to feel good? If it is the expression of anger, so be it. If it is food, get yourself a beautiful meal. If it is good company, meet up with a friend. If it is love, think loving thoughts. Pinky will be of great help. wink[/size]
Re: Let Us Celebrate Love. by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

I LOVE CATS. I absolutely love them. I would love to have cats too but I am hesitant as my love of neatness possibly won't be able to put up with the hair all around the house BUT if one just shows up at my door, I may be inclined to accept it. cheesy

Lucky you. smiley

[size=3pt]BTW, sunshine, I would rather have you angry and aggressive than depressed so don't put too much pressure on yourself and don't beat up on yourself for feeling angry. However, I would most love to see you relaxed, at peace and joyful. You will get their gradually. wink Remember to love yourself more than anything or anyone and NEVER condemn any of your behaviors. It would be counterproductive. Your attitude for now should be one of: "Nothing is more important than that I feel good and what is it NOW (from moment to moment) that I need to feel good? If it is the expression of anger, so be it. If it is food, get yourself a beautiful meal. If it is good company, meet up with a friend. If it is love, think loving thoughts. Pinky will be of great help. wink[/size]

You have me lost for words as usual. Thank you big sis... I hear you loud and clear kiss

Pinky came to me at a time when I am busy looking after me and I had to give her up to someone who would give her the life she deserves wink No one could ever love her as much as i did in 15days but her new owner can buy her the world. I will defo get a kitten once I am ready to look after it. I am love and the universe proved that to me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Year / Christmas Sales / See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. / Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.