Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (561229 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by T0NY: 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Please do they accept scanned copies of attestation forms? Far away from my LGA but I had the forms sent down there and it was filled and clearly scanned with the coloured picture of the attesting officer ...

Just to be sure... I'd appreciate an helpful response. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ajibesin: 12:15am On May 03, 2016
Abbeyawo:
I'm in Ilorin centre but not on whatsap, can someone help me with tangible info in my mail, enioduntanawoyemi@gmail.com. thank u so much.

Please did you get any info about the Ilorin center?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by acjme(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2016
mimzy007:
Mostly less than 2 weeks.
Advice to all: Very soon the screening will be over and while waiting for the selection board list it will be good to get yourself medically screened. At least get your blood and urine checked so you don't get surprised when the time comes

Hello mimzy,

Thanks for all the info. God bless you real good... But please, what specific tests should we be examined for from the blood and urine samples? I'm asking so as to know what to tell them at the diagnostic centre. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omhokhogie: 1:24am On May 03, 2016
Hello house, pls I want to know if person with a small navel can still scale through the screening? Also, are they to screen out those with alcohol contents in their body?. grin Thanks guys in adv.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 2:33am On May 03, 2016
guynupe:

You will all be asked to sit on d ground. Then they will start calling ur names one after the other according to ur states, when ur name is called u will stand up to go and measure ur height and then come back to where u were sitting before. After all candidates have taken their heights, they will divide everybody into groups according to the number of officer available to do the screening or number of laptops available. Then u stand up one after the other to go do the screening. Its nothing much thou they will just go through ur credentials and ask u to drop the photocopies (please dont buy that 100 brown envelope they are selling outside the main gate its of no use) after submitting ur photocopies u are good to go.....
I did mine in Lagos on 2nd May. They are NOT collecting any photocopy. In fact, they said it repeatedly that no photocopy is required now & people should not waste their money photocopying 'nonsense'. Confirm 4rm those dat did on 2nd May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Muhyy(m): 4:48am On May 03, 2016
NICENEDU29:

I did mine in Lagos on 2nd May. They are NOT collecting any photocopy. In fact, they said it repeatedly that no photocopy is required now & people should not waste their money photocopying 'nonsense'. Confirm 4rm those dat did on 2nd May.
Please tell us, what were you then screened for?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 4:55am On May 03, 2016
marcus013:
@chukz1010, mine was just 3minutes: lined up on a queue, call u before d desk officer, tick ur name from the masters list, measure ur height then they will write it on a piece of paper so as to move straight to the other officer, he will then record it on the master list where ur name is being ticked. Then he will look at ur online print out nd signing then check ur DOB and degree result or cert. And he will write ur result type on the masters list. That's all
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 4:56am On May 03, 2016
Nwanna2588:

Ikeja centre. It differs depending on the people screening you. We were told to arrange our documents according to the order it is written starting from birth certificate to writing materials.
Firstly we were measured according to our height before the certificate verification.
The desideratums among the credentials are well looked into. Finally the earlier you go the earlier you are screened and vice versa.
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:13am On May 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2016
0955eb027:
Was not saying its the same. I just want you to understand that your assumption is wrong. That a B.Ed holder cant lecture in the Faculty of Science is far from the truth. A senior lecturer in ma dept is a living testimony. PS: I hold a B.Sc and M.Sc (mathematics) from a fed university.
Bros on this subject matter check page 93 scroll down u will see my write up. I wasn't the one that said B'ed don't lectures. Just saying u guys should free the topic
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 6:24am On May 03, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

please, about the passport... do you mean the applicant's or the passport of the attester?
The applicant's two passport to be stamped and counter signed. Nobody asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 6:36am On May 03, 2016
zealed64:
.. I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to this kind hearted adorable lady @cindybabs .she did so so much for me. If not for her I wouldn't have done my screening today...nne, I wish you all the best in all. ..Pls extend my appreciation to Yemi, the guy too much. cool

CC @juejimofor
, winkwe will all make it to the next stage. Ami.!
Am glad I could be of help and definitely Yemi would hear. To PH nairalanders that i met,you guys rock. Big shout out to @juejimofor,see you all in KD. God bless you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 6:43am On May 03, 2016
PH News update: currently sitting on the floor and awaiting next signal. PH-bound guys can we meet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdullahib5: 7:15am On May 03, 2016
pls anybody from kwara state who is writing Dssc exam in lagos pls when are writing our own exam
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:19am On May 03, 2016
abdullahib5:
pls anybody from kwara state who is writing Dssc exam in lagos pls when are writing our own exam

Exam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdullahib5: 7:43am On May 03, 2016
pls once again when is kwarans citizens who's center is in lagos are writing their exam....Dssc pls send to abdullahibolaji5@ gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alwaysbest(f): 7:43am On May 03, 2016
Pls, anybody from Benin center? What's the current update? Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by pitfol(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
mimzy007:
Mostly less than 2 weeks.
Advice to all: Very soon the screening will be over and while waiting for the selection board list it will be good to get yourself medically screened. At least get your blood and urine checked so you don't get surprised when the time comes
Hi mimzy007 , for all the help, pls my screening centre is @ kaduna and i'll be very greatful if u can answer some of my questions... does my beards disqualify me @ th stage, I don't ve my LG attestation form signed yet does it affect me in any way?, Ogun is supposed to be screened on Saturday, a they still following d time table? Pls help me... my num is 08121885893 just a flash will do nd I promise not to be a pest....pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2016
hello my people, please someone should send me all the past questions. i have not been here for a while please. God bless you as you do.

ifeanyichukwuabani@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by franksunny(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2016
omhokhogie:
Hello house, pls I want to know if person with a small navel can still scale through the screening? Also, are they to screen out those with alcohol contents in their body?. grin Thanks guys in adv.
. no p with small naval but stay away from alcohol atleast for now. Bear can ruin your sugar level
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2016
Pls make una no vex. Someone should tell us about dssc abeg. How many years do they spend? What is their highest rank? Can one convert?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 03, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Please at Ikeja centre, did they require the passport of ur LG attestation officer? I signed mine at Delta state liaison office here in Lagos and the man declined providing a passport.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by anagwogloria: 9:13am On May 03, 2016
Please help me, i couldn't go for screening on Monday is there hope for me am from Benin center
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:17am On May 03, 2016
pitfol:

Hi mimzy007 , for all the help, pls my screening centre is @ kaduna and i'll be very greatful if u can answer some of my questions... does my beards disqualify me @ th stage, I don't ve my LG attestation form signed yet does it affect me in any way?, Ogun is supposed to be screened on Saturday, a they still following d time table? Pls help me... my num is 08121885893 just a flash will do nd I promise not to be a pest....pls
you won't be disqualified coz of beards but if it is something full or noticeable you will get an ear full from those in charge if they notice you. Forms were not checked at this stage, just your acknowledgement card and certs. An officer said we should call people and tell them the time table isn't working, that was yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:22am On May 03, 2016
acjme:

Hello mimzy,

Thanks for all the info. God bless you real good... But please, what specific tests should we be examined for from the blood and urine samples? I'm asking so as to know what to tell them at the diagnostic centre. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Hi, they do that to check for, any form type Hepatitis, Kidney function, STI's, HIV, blood sugar, pregnancy for ladies, and a bunch of other things we might not know about.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thomasjames: 9:31am On May 03, 2016
acjme:

Hello mimzy,

Thanks

please house btw weight and height which is more important at this stage of screening?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Valmesk(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
thomasjames:

please house btw weight and height which is more important at this stage of screening?
Height is of great importance now,make you start to dey burn fat if your weight is on the high side.It will help you during camp activities @ Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gifthappy(f): 10:04am On May 03, 2016
mimzy007:
Hi, they do that to check for, any form type Hepatitis, Kidney function, STI's, HIV, blood sugar, pregnancy for ladies, and a bunch of other things we might not know about.
Mimzy dear, good morning. I was at Naf training wing command KD on Sunday as I told you and got screened successfully under same day even before 12noon. I couldn't connect to you for the sake of misplacing my phone that same day. Please can you email me your contact if convinient for you? chinyerehappy@gmail.com Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 10:06am On May 03, 2016
God help his people o
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
Gifthappy:
Mimzy dear, good morning. I was at Naf training wing command KD on Sunday as I told you and got screened successfully under same day even before 12noon. I couldn't connect to you for the sake of misplacing my phone that same day. Please can you email me your contact if convinient for you? chinyerehappy@gmail.com Thank you and remain blessed.
hello dear, good morning. You don't mean it?! Thank God you completed everything successfully, I will email you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omhokhogie: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
franksunny:
. no p with small naval but stay away from alcohol atleast for now. Bear can ruin your sugar level

Thanks appreciate!, guess I need more of herbs to reduce the sugar content!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.