Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,759 members, 7,921,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle (782 Views)

Crazy Answers To Tough Questions / Who Can Solve This Riddle? / Riddle Of The Day!!! Tough Question With Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by Purerealist: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
The riddle is head scratching and can take you a while crack it, here it is "if you were sent back to the 1500s with one gold coin and immortality, how are you going to become the world's richest in 2016?".
Re: Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by INTROVERT(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gotta start earlier than that. Invest early on in the East India Company. Invest early in Union Pacific. Invest in a little startup called Ford Motor Company. Invest in the big newspapers before they become the big newspapers. Invest in Western Bell.

1 Like

Re: Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by Purerealist: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
INTROVERT:
Gotta start earlier than that. Invest early on in the East India Company. Invest early in Union Pacific. Invest in a little startup called Ford Motor Company. Invest in the big newspapers before they become the big newspapers. Invest in Western Bell.

Good thinking.
Re: Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
I will wait till Bill Gates is 13years. Trace him to his school, plan business deals with him and set up a company with him. Then I will now use my cash and contest for politics in Nigeria.

Welcome to Riches!!
Re: Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by Purerealist: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
I will wait till Bill Gates is 13years. Trace him to his school, plan business deals with him and set up a company with him. Then I will now use my cash and contest for politics in Nigeria.

Welcome to Riches!!

How can you do that with just one gold coin?
Re: Try To See If You Can Solve This Tough Riddle by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

With one gold coin? Sister Introvert!!!

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day... / Age Less Than < 10 Trow Back Photos. / Pulse List: 8 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.