Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,170 members, 7,973,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where (1164 Views)

Riot presently going on at Oshodi / Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. / Armed Robbery Presently At Unity Road Ilorin Kwara State Please Watch Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Confusion is all that trails me now and my eyes so ladened with tears that I do not know where to begin. I just got robbed off my hand bag by a quick criminal.

I travelled home from school to pick up my fees since exams for us will start by March and on leaving home, waiting for a bus to take me to the park, a guy came out from only God knows where, grabbed my handbag and took off. God so kind my phone and 1k I brought out for transport were in my jean pocket. All the #42,000 in the bag for my fees are gone and I know how tasking it was for my brother to gather up that cash.

I am so confused right now, just can't explain it and don't know how I am going to pay the fees. That's my utmost concern. Maybe I was a bit careless. I really need a way out.
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by missingrib(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
hmmm..this is serious,firstly try informing your brother about it xo that he will know whatsup,its not your fault that's your bag was stolen from you.the next thing now is a way to source for another money and that way me self don't know.. feel your pain it is well
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
hmmm..this is serious,firstly try informing your brother about it xo that he will know whatsup,its not your fault that's your bag was stolen from you.the next thing now is a way to source for another money and that way me self don't know.. feel your pain it is well
Thanks a lot sis.

I already called to inform him but he is so mad right now and doesn't want to hear anything. He says it is left to me to get it anyhow I can. Its so saddening and frustrating.
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by missingrib(f): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Selena06:
Thanks a lot sis.

I already called to inform him but he is so mad right now and doesn't want to hear anything. He says it is left to me to get it anyhow I can. Its so saddening and frustrating.
hmmm.try relatives and friends you never can tell
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Cyojunior(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dnt knw. Wat to say bt S. M. H. Very hard for u
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by osemoses1234(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Go collect like 3 dick
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Flexherbal(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
osemoses1234:
Go collect like 3 dick
Take it easy on the lady now.
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Selena06:
Confusion is all that trails me now and my eyes so ladened with tears that I do not know where to begin. I just got robbed off my hand bag by a quick criminal.

I travelled home from school to pick up my fees since exams for us will start by March and on leaving home, waiting for a bus to take me to the park, a guy came out from only God knows where, grabbed my handbag and took off. God so kind my phone and 1k I brought out for transport were in my jean pocket. All the #42,000 in the bag for my fees are gone and I know how tasking it was for my brother to gather up that cash.

I am so confused right now, just can't explain it and don't know how I am going to pay the fees. That's my utmost concern. Maybe I was a bit careless. I really need a way out.
which school u study @
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
which school u study @
MOUAU
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Cutehector(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Selena06:
MOUAU
been having a hard time tryn to figure out the full meaning
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
been having a hard time tryn to figure out the full meaning
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Selena06:
cool
Re: I Am Presently In The Middle Of No Where by capsule(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Selena06:
suppose it's you I saw at the college some days ago... been racking my grey matter as to whr I saw u...

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Poly Student In Ijebu Igbo (grapic Pic) / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks The City Of Onitsha / Bishop Caught Stealing Cow,Beaten & Paraded With The Cow By Mob(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.