Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari (3617 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by waikiki(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
since his administration seized power everything has just been upside down. all they have been doing is witch hunt members of past administration(pdp) and putting people in jail but not one economy boosting initiative has been undertaken by the buhari administration.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by AlienStar: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
They are clearing the way for the messiah. #forerunner tinz

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Ugomba(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
You have not started regretting. APC- Scam!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by 912(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
You never voted for him. Try another lie. IPOB TINZ

22 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Leboska(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
That's what happens when a fool is the president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
waikiki:
since his administration seized power everything has just been upside down. all they have been doing is witch hunt members of past administration(pdp) and putting people in jail but not one economy boosting initiative has been undertaken by the buhari administration.

Wait, the thugs are here to label you IPOD...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Agwoden(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
You never see anything.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by 9jatriot(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Most especially for not sending Hero, mama p, NOI, Dezeani, Okupe etc to jail up till now for contriving to destroy the economy in a time of surplus. That should be the only reason for regrets.
waikiki:

10 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
waikiki:

bros tell us the truth wink you did not vote Buhari

18 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Siberia101: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
waikiki:

Even a Goat know you never voted him Abeg..

24 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Clerverly: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
**** Did you vote for him before?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Cyojunior(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
TO SUPPORT RELIGIOUSLY & TO SUPPORT PATROTICALLY I once heard last year a stunch APC & PMB supporter saying during the period fuel scarcity was hitting hard, he said " We will be patient and follow the fuel queue no matter how long it will last even if it will enter next year, since its Buhari" Another stunch PMB supporter said during the same period. " Let's support the removal of fuel subsidy because it's Buhari we now know where our money is going too" Recently when NLC & TUC took to the street to kick against the increase in electricity bill, another stunch APC and PMB came out and he said. " Let be patient and allow the increase in electricity bill since its Buhari it's for our good" Naira is N340 to $1 today if you have the guts to complain the same APC & Buhari stunch supporters will tell you , it must be hatred for HAUSA FULANI and Buhari . To them we should not talk even if it's N1000 to $1 to them it's okay since its Buhari. Seeing and hearing this kind of blind support, I learn the 90 year old woman that contributed N1m to Buhari campaign is dead. .......Was her support out of Patriotism or Religious and Tribal sentiment No matter what was her motive may her soul Rest in Peace. And those of you alive please be patriotic and say the truth when thinks are not working....Hiding under tribe and religion Telling PMB all is well when all is not well is the HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Descartes: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clerverly:
**** Did you vote for him before?

How do you know who voted Buhari and who didn't?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nbote(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
U neva start.... D regret still dey road dey come as dis is jus d beginning.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
waikiki:
his administration didn't 'sieze' power, u all voted him in So deal with it.
Beds wwhich is better- washing a dirty cloth or spraying perfume on it?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by YourMrBoo: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2016
More crisis are yet to come.

Next time vote a dull brain without a certificate over a learned man.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 2:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Our economy is in the hands of the lord.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by ziccoit: 4:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Internet is the home of junks.

Bros, stop telling lies, you didn't vote or support PMB in the last election. Period!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Aromas: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2016
waikiki:
Bros chill now, do you think the damages PDP has cause in this country can be clean-up within a year?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by slimfit1(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
YourMrBoo:
More crisis are yet to come.

Next time vote a dull brain without a certificate over a learned man.

Nonsense.

Learned my has Jonathan make me feel like education was a mistake so try something else please. Don't scare us abeg . The country is going the right direction.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
waikiki:
you never even start yet. There are so many people like you that i know. So many of them! Anyway, Get ready!! The whole 4 years will be used for witch-hunt

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Aromas:

Bros chill now, do you think the damages PDP has cause in this country can be clean-up within a year?
definitely a year will turn to 4 years. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
slimfit1:

Learned my has Jonathan make me feel like education was a mistake so try something else please. Don't scare us abeg . The country is going the right direction.
you can say that again. grin grin Your case is soooooooooooooo critical because when your eyes finally open, it would have been toooooo late grin grin grin The Op's case is even better sef. At least him eyes don open. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by odepacy: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2016
What the cried for, did anybody force you to polling unit to vote? You make yours choice at least months before alection day, like my pastor say, their is consequences in every chioce you make and you we learn to leave with it
Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2016
At least when obasanjo came in 1999, he started by deregulating the telecoms sector. This he did along side witch-hunting Abacha's son. The result of this deregulation is so evident as it has created "enormous jobs" and made our lives much more convienient including you and i. Had he not done this, telephone would have still been for the rich. (Na obasanjo open our eyes for naija). This he did in his "first year of arrival oo" but una baba.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Its complicated grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Wailers form is finished o! Obiagelli bought the last one cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by Favolly(f): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2016
waikiki:
since his administration seized power everything has just been upside down. all they have been doing is witch hunt members of past administration(pdp) and putting people in jail

Everyday, you people will come here and cry abi na wail about witch hunting. No be only witch hunting. What is witch hunting? Why are you people so naive sef??

So a politician in a POLITICAL PARTY is going to go after members of his own party in his FIRST TERM? Occasionally, you people can try a little logic nah.

There are two ways a strategist will approach this;

1. Don't try your own guys because you don't want to turn enemies into friends and vice versa

2. Try them in your second term when you don't owe them anything anymore

But Nooooooooo! Nigerians want him to commit suicide for them because we all don't know how Julius Ceasar turned out (He was stabbed by one of his closest friends in case you don't know)

As my people say, "What the Old men see sitting down, the young can't see from the trees"

For all I care, crush the PDP! They ain't ever done anything for me. And yes, I still get to have a bias opinion too!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
endure
Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Favolly:

Everyday, you people will come here and cry abi na wail about witch hunting. No be only witch hunting. What is witch hunting? Why are you people so naive sef??

So a politician in a POLITICAL PARTY is going to go after members of his own party in his FIRST TERM? Occasionally, you people can try a little logic nah.

There are two ways a strategist will approach this;

1. Don't try your own guys because you don't want to turn enemies into friends and vice versa

2. Try them in your second term when you don't owe them anything anymore

But Nooooooooo! Nigerians want him to commit suicide for them because we all don't know how Julius Ceasar turned out (He was stabbed by one of his closest friends in case you don't know)

As my people say, "What the Old men see sitting down, the young can't see from the trees"

For all I care, crush the PDP! They ain't ever done anything for me. And yes, I still get to have a bias opinion too!

Men! How I owe you a lot for this. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by joseph1832(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2016
waikiki:
His administration seized power? Hmm. Na wa oh.

Em, can you tell me who this administration have put in jail? Because so far, everyone arrested on grounds of corruption are still facing trial?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. / dfghjkl / Stampede' At PDP Secretariat As Anyaso Submits Nomination Form With Big Cow(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.