Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) (1676 Views)

Orock Valentine Photos By Samuel Odewunmi / Man Spent A Single Night With A Prostitute And You Won’t Believe What He Found / Crazy! See How This Man Spent N8m To Get Massive Bum, Lip-fillers And Botox (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by stephenduru: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
His name is Chinonso Obiagwu. To celebrate Val today, he went to the streets to give food to the destitute. He says that is better than ‘looking for a confused girl to give belle...”

Chinonso Obiagwu wrote;

HOW I SPENT MY VALENTINE.

I woke up in the morning thinking... HOW DO I CELEBRATE THIS DAY, THE VALENTINE DAY? and then I decided that I was going to Cook for the Destitute. I got out of my Bed, Went to the Market, Bought Food items and Prepared the Most Delicious meal ever Tasted in the whole of Mankind, After That, I went out to Deliver The Food Items myself.

I wish you could feel the Kind of PEACE and overwhelming feeling of LOVE that i felt and still Feeling after this exercise. I think this is the best way to celebrate the day. and not looking for a Confused girl to give belle... tongue emoticon”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/aww-see-how-this-man-spent-his.html

2 Likes

Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by stephenduru: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
keep it up
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
There's HOPE for Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by menix(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Those re Okoko beggars..

That's a gr8 way to spend the val nd not these 9ja galz that re not loyal...

1 Like

Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mr chef wink
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by jamex93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Good Nigerian like me
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one but....why the pix?....must everything be public?...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by Nicur: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Name checkers Association!! Oya which tribe is he from?? IGBOS BACKBONE OF NIGERIA!! making Nigeria proud since 19BC!!!

1 Like

Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by Bhanks(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Engr.... dats wah we call him...Nice gesture bro.
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by CassieV(f): 2:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmm, that's nice. smiley
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by ayoola2002(m): 5:22am On Feb 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Yes, so that others can learn.
Re: Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) by solomonbey: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

@babyface: The pix is to teach people like you that have cash more than this young guy Chinonso, how to help the poor or destitute.

(1) (Reply)

Big Monitor Lizard Captured Today In Lekki (photos ) / Daily Memoirs Photo Of The Day # Ronaldo Trolls Ibra / Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.