Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President (14954 Views)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Congratulates Somalia President / Buhari Will Communicate You Soon, Osibanjo Tells New Somalia President On Victor / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by lailo: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Mr somali president wants Nigeria to come and clear his country first of terrorist b4 Nigeria.He is helpless.But that is not possible bcs we will first remove d log of wood in our eyes b4 helping other.Advice-pls just turn to God & not Nigeria bcs d "iko" dat u're using will not work.
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by anytexy: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Isoke
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by babadem2much(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2016
This man head no correct at all so after the ragae na it you come d yarn us abi?

you are in support of this shit # aswear

1 Like

Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by TruthHurts1(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2016
There's no such thing as "a harsh version of islamic law". When it comes to Islamic law there is no difference between Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, IS or any other muslim country like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc. They're all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by Afritop(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
OF COURSE THEY ARE. IT WAS REPORTED IN THE EARLY DAYS OF 2011 WHEN GEJ WON THE ELECTION, BUT THE AUTHORITIES THEN DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by onos217(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Is that all this irresolute, pusillanimous Somalia's President could say? What has he done or what is he doing to put end to it?And that should be the pivotal of his talk,seek means or way to end their nefarious activities rather than come out in the open,telling us more of their grievous activities.
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by bikefab(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2016
War in the east, war in the west, everywhere is WAR! - BOB MARLEY
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by Kay17: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Its funny how in a country like Somalia where you have majority moslems, war, poverty and strife is the order of the day.

It was devastated by tribal conflicts. Not principally by Islam
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Kay17:

It was devastated by tribal conflicts. Not principally by Islam
Tribal conflicts of which most if not all the tribe are moslem. Doesn't Islam preach against hurting/harming the innocent.

Surely if one is a true moslem one must ignore such things right?.
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by Litmus: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2016
donbrowser:

This man is just trying to make us feel Somalia is the heartbeat of Africa when a fellow president said "If Nigeria sneeze, the whole of africa will shake". The crisis in Somalia can never and will never be linked with Boko Haram.
Mr President, are you telling us we need to come over there and stop the crisis in Somalia before we can enjoy peace from Boko Haram? I am sure you just smoked dried pawpaw leaf.

Was going to make similar statement. We "Nigerians" keep going around castigating ourselves with comments such as we are too arrogant, too proud, but to me Nigeria seems the least arrogant African Nation. Nigeria that has much to crow about, at least relative to these other fleabitten places like Somalia, don't make half as much noise as these people do whenever they have something small or nothing at all.

This isn't a case of my Terrorist is Bigger than yours, it is about the shear stupidity of the Somali Presidents comment which was brought about by lack of sophistication in what he wanted to achieve, which is international assistance in defeating Al-Shabaab.

By the way they don't smoke dried pawpaw leaf unless that is the same thing as Cat...or is it Kat
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by cardoctor(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
These sleepy immigration staff should be on red alert for people coming in from these training centres.
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by jermaie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by MrGerald(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
donbrowser:

This man is just trying to make us feel Somalia is the heartbeat of Africa when a fellow president said "If Nigeria sneeze, the whole of africa will shake". The crisis in Somalia can never and will never be linked with Boko Haram.
Mr President, are you telling us we need to come over there and stop the crisis in Somalia before we can enjoy peace from Boko Haram? I am sure you just smoked dried pawpaw leaf.
So you're pleased about your country in a negative way, that boko haram can't be trained in Somalia because Nigeria is too big for it's terrorist to train there?
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by donbrowser(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrGerald:
So you're pleased about your country in a negative way, that boko haram can't be trained in Somalia because Nigeria is too big for it's terrorist to train there?
Oh no dear read my comment again especially the one i quoted
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by MrGerald(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
donbrowser:
Oh no dear read my comment again especially the one i quoted
it's OK tnx
Re: Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Both of them are AQIM so what is the news here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity / Letter to IGP, Court Documents To Jail EFCC Boss For Contempt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.