Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,675 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing (1080 Views)

Gala Is Made Of 20% Cassava Flour / Gala Is Now N70 / Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by obiem(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
Overtime, i have taken time to study the way these young boys/men that hawk gala on the major roads especially when there is traffic jam(hold up, go slow) etc. They look so dirty, unkept, unbrushed etc. I begin to wonder perhaps it's the stipulated dress code they set out for themselves since almost all of 'em look same.

Why i'm concerned is because i eat gala a lot, but their appearance puts me off gradually killing my love for the snack.
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by Backup: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
Teach them by being a clean gala hawker. grin
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
funny thread. pure water sellers nko? cheesy tongue
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by tpiah: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ topic

good observation.

if their bosses/suppliers place an emphasis on neatness and cleanliness, the sellers will do the same.

in parts of the US, you have street hawkers fully decked out in impressive suits and ties. A bit extreme but you get my point.

image is important in business.
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by jovi: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2010
some evencome straight from doing no.1 or worse still 2 andcarry on selling, as if nothing happened, most probably with unwashed hands,
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2010
You eat a lot of gala and yet i am here begging to get just one pack of gala.
I guess you wanna rub it in and make me look for gala more . . . . . Mean people
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by mafolayomi(f): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
taught dey have a uniform they normally put on? yeah, i have seen some of them in dis uniform undecided
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
mafolayomi:

taught dey have a uniform they normally put on? yeah, i have seen some of them in dis uniform undecided

Buy some and send to me now, abeg
Re: Gala Hawkers And Their Dressing by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ backup, lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Girls Avoid Beans ? / Functional Foods: Good For The Body Parts / Imported Fruits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.