Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Is Wrong With ASUU? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With ASUU? (676 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With ASUU? by KINGBEN1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
ASUU should first tell us what is wrong with them if they are tired of thier jobs they should just quit> can someone pls tell me when they will resume > am hearing a rumour for monday i dont know how true> our exams in ui is conmensing after the strike>
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by ProfJYK(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2009
bro its not thier fault. they have been asking for the same thing for over 28 months now. if they dont get it now then it shows that as a union they are really toothless.

its a known fact that there is power in unionism. so how come despite the power they have been unable to get thier demand. ASUU kudos, make una go house go siddon, still collect salary ontop.

i've spoken like a true nigerian. cos i'm not in the system, and i have lecturers and profs in my family (selfish me) grin grin

ps. remember the uniilorin lecturers that lost thier jobs as a result of strike actions, some have passed on now, may thier sacrifice not go in vain.our presido, v.p, and education minister happen to be formerly in the system yet they dont feel the pain they once passed through.

the money spent by polliticians, govt officials and probe comittees should be put to better use
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by Henryk(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
who says ASUU is wrong. do the senators stay for any year without getting allowance enhancements? why would our lecturers work like elephants and eat like ants? the strike is seriously affecting me too, but i believe they are doing the right thing.
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by Dclique(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Am with ASUU al da ways.
After all,they gav F.G warning n they ignored it.
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by Uzzyan: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
ASUU is so ok!
Did u hear the minister of education celebrated his bday today when they havnet answered us!
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by Dclique(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2009
hahaha, imagine
Re: What Is Wrong With ASUU? by Uzzyan: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2009
yes o that is wot is obtainable in nigeria, wen am at home wanting to start up the second semester of my penultimate yr, that man is bizy flexing!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Neco Registration Made Easy / How Do I Know My UNN P-UME Score? / 2010 U.m.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.