Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) (40925 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by justmenoni: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Me I will buy u new model ijapa or golf but I think it's better to buy from you keke napep at least ucan use it to cover up for fuel and other misc. Such as recharge card,sanitary pad so u won't be disturbing me per second per second. grin

naughtynaughty:
undecided undecided lol I want oooo criosly
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:
Women have been riding scooters in Okigwe and other places for years now. This is no news undecided

hehehe☺
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
darkenkach:
Is this news? Come to the university Of Nigeria nsukka we have ladies who ride there bikes to school everyday. By the way, why is she not on white and black?
Its no news at all, In Asia there are young seconday school kids using it to school and work. Even my grand mom once used that scooter at old age.to women's meetings and going to the market .
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Guyman02: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:
Women have been riding scooters in Okigwe and other places for years now. This is no news undecided

Not very common in the North to see ladies riding scooters.
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by waistaa(f): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
400level law student and no white n black cloth
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by DonBobes(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I love independent ladies......i'll say that again and again

Independent ladies drive me crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Demmzy15(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
carinmom:

grin grin grin grin grin
Sister what's funny? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Rashman578(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
I know dis lady when i still dy P.S. Uhhn she don fat nw sha
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
justmenoni:
Me I will buy u new model ijapa or golf but I think it's better to buy from you keke napep at least ucan use it to cover up for fuel and other misc. Such as recharge card,sanitary pad so u won't be disturbing me per second per second. grin

english pls grin
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
holyFRED:

undecided

What should we say?

Thanks to the government for making transport fare reach the skies? Or
Thanks to the girl's brain for letting her know she needs a scooter? Or
What exactly?

You mustn't involve the government.
She only got it for her self probably to get in and around campus. No stress.
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by carinmom(f): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Sister what's funny? grin

Your statement about marrying the lady is actually funny nau cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by lilreese: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
good for her.
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by hertheytheydgee(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
I was at Nnewi sometime last year, every woman has 1 of this. Nnewi women can compete in MOTO GP honestly
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Demmzy15(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
carinmom:

Your statement about marrying the lady is actually funny nau cheesy
Abi o sister, she's a good wife material, she doesn't give a damn about anybody. What made me to fall in love more was when she said she avoided guys because they have hidden agendas when they pick you!
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by carinmom(f): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Abi o sister, she's a good wife material, she doesn't give a damn about anybody. What made me to fall in love more was when she said she avoided guys because they have hidden agendas when they pick you!
Exactly my brother, May Allah give you a wife like her or better than her, that is if you aren't married already ooo cheesy
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by justmenoni: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm gonna buy u a volks beetle car 2016 model so yah gonna flex it to school but If that's gonna be too much for you then we can agree on a tricycles.. U gerrit? cheesy

Just incase those are much for you then wr can seal the deal for you to go on a leggedis benz..whayahsay?

naughtynaughty:
english pls grin
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Henovy: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:
The difference is that this is on campus! It's a big deal!
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by toggy: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
cool.
If it is Lagos Hon. Minister Fashola would have arrested you and your scooter since.
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
justmenoni:
I'm gonna buy u a volks beetle car 2016 model so yah gonna flex it to school but If that's gonna be too much for you then we can agree on a tricycles.. U gerrit? cheesy

Just incase those are much for you then wr can seal the deal for you to go on a leggedis benz..whayahsay?

hmmm cool..?
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guyman02:

Not very common in the North to see ladies riding scooters.
but when we were in Kaduna we saw women riding scooters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Henovy:

The difference is that this is on campus! It's a big deal!
because she rode a scooter in a UNIVERSITY wow that's really BIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by ellizy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
well try zai.
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Kerogen: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lautech Girls cannot do this
Re: Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) by Damianobi(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
There own law Students no dey wear white and black....see soil science student forming law..#Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Busts 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria, Arrests Proprietors (names) / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.